online classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bree777

Reaction score
Hello,
I just graduated UC Davis, and I did not take biochemistry because the professor offered last quarter was insanely hard, and studying for the MCAT, I did not want to put that much pressure on myself or take it pass no pass. With that being said, I'm thinking about taking biochemistry online because I know it will look better if I do take it even though not all schools require it. Does anyone know if schools will except an online MIT or Harvard biochemistry class if I buy the certificate??

Members don't see this ad.

It’s not about buying a certificate—you have to enroll in a real course and complete it successfully. Harvard Extension online would count; MIT Open Courseware would not.

Hello,
I just graduated UC Davis, and I did not take biochemistry because the professor offered last quarter was insanely hard, and studying for the MCAT, I did not want to put that much pressure on myself or take it pass no pass. With that being said, I'm thinking about taking biochemistry online because I know it will look better if I do take it even though not all schools require it. Does anyone know if schools will except an online MIT or Harvard biochemistry class if I buy the certificate??
I would recommend not taking that online if at all possible to save yourself a potential headache come application season.

Many schools do require biochem, I'd recommend taking it in person as others have mentioned