Online histology class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cacajuate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any? I have found Colorado State has one but I would like to see if that's my only option.

Members don't see this ad.

out of curiosity why would you take unless you had to? #worstcourseofdentalschool

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
out of curiosity why would you take unless you had to? #worstcourseofdentalschool

ego!

on a more serious note, taking histo, immuno, biochem could help when you actually take those in D school.

At my interview, the lady said she strongly advises all people to take histo before school. Especially, in my case because my undergrad from 10 years ago wasn't stellar. I need to keep working, so I need it online.

Histo isn't bad? I thought the lecture portion was easy. Lab... not so much.

At my interview, the lady said she strongly advises all people to take histo before school. Especially, in my case because my undergrad from 10 years ago wasn't stellar. I need to keep working, so I need it online.

best of luck to you.

Histo isn't bad? I thought the lecture portion was easy. Lab... not so much.

haha of course the lecture portion is easy. it's essentially cell bio. lab is that part where the more purple specks swim in a sea of less purple smears. or where that grainy black and white thing borders that striped and dotted thing that looks like, but actually isn't, that dotted and striped thing...that happens to be white and black.

the details are important...

Reactions: 1 user
best of luck to you.

haha of course the lecture portion is easy. it's essentially cell bio. lab is that part where the more purple specks swim in a sea of less purple smears. or where that grainy black and white thing borders that striped and dotted thing that looks like, but actually isn't, that dotted and striped thing...that happens to be white and black.

the details are important...
You shouldn't be looking at color so much. Most of the tags can be easily identified if you can just look at cell characteristics (eccentric nucleus, amount of cytoplasm, type of tissue surround in the background, etc). I had a checklist method and it helped me out a lot. However, that didn't help me out much in the GI section lol.