Online/IS Cell Biology Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

philomycus

The Tree Rat
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of one out there? MSU has flagged as a deficiency. Frustrating since I teach most of the stuff in that course, but looks like I'll need it. The local 4-yr university doesn't offer it when I can take it. Thanks in advance.
 
Anyone know of one out there? MSU has flagged as a deficiency. Frustrating since I teach most of the stuff in that course, but looks like I'll need it. The local 4-yr university doesn't offer it when I can take it. Thanks in advance.


I took one through the university of Guelph that Tennessee accepted. It's completely online until the final, which you have proctored by an educator near you.

http://www.open.uoguelph.ca/online/index.cfm

But let me give you a heads up, because this course was extremely frustrating for me. It's a lot of work. More than you'd expect from the description.
 
I checked out the U of Guelph online class, so thats an option - does anyone else know of online Cell Bio classes offered this fall or spring 2009??
 
I needed that class as well for Michigan. They actually suggested the Guelph course as well and said they were okay with that course.