Online MCAT Review Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BSOMedicine

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Brody School of Medicine will be offering a Summer Online MCAT Review Course from May 29 ? July 25, 2004 at the cost of $250. Registration deadline is May 14th, with late registration May 21st (with limitations). For more information, please feel to visit http://www.ecu.edu/ascc/MCATSummer.html . Also, I have attached a flyer about this wonderful program at an excellent price that you can view/post.

Just to let you know how successful our first Online MCAT Review Course was in January, below I have included additional comments and statistics from our summative evaluation.

COMMENTS (in addition to those listed on the website)

? ?The chat sessions and the powerpoint presentations made it seem like a classroom. That was almost necessary for us visual learners.?

? ?Overall I am very satisfied with the course and plan on recommending it to my pre-med friends.?

? ?Excellent course presentations!?

? ?This course was very helpful to prepare for the MCAT??

STATISTICS

? 80% of our participants would recommend the online course to others

? 90% said the course was appropriately challenging

? 95% said the material helped them understand the information

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 252-744-2500 or email at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Flyer.doc
    26 KB · Views: 141
  • Flyer.pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 119