1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Online MCAT Review Course

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by BSOMedicine, Apr 27, 2004.

1. BSOMedicine

BSOMedicine New Member

The Brody School of Medicine will be offering a Summer Online MCAT Review Course from May 29 ? July 25, 2004 at the cost of $250. Registration deadline is May 14th, with late registration May 21st (with limitations). For more information, please feel to visit http://www.ecu.edu/ascc/MCATSummer.html . Also, I have attached a flyer about this wonderful program at an excellent price that you can view/post.

Just to let you know how successful our first Online MCAT Review Course was in January, below I have included additional comments and statistics from our summative evaluation.

COMMENTS (in addition to those listed on the website)

? ?The chat sessions and the powerpoint presentations made it seem like a classroom. That was almost necessary for us visual learners.?

? ?Overall I am very satisfied with the course and plan on recommending it to my pre-med friends.?

? ?Excellent course presentations!?

? ?This course was very helpful to prepare for the MCAT??

STATISTICS

? 80% of our participants would recommend the online course to others

? 90% said the course was appropriately challenging

? 95% said the material helped them understand the information

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 252-744-2500 or email at [email protected].

Attached Files: