1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Online MCAT Review Course

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by BSOMedicine, Apr 27, 2004.

1. BSOMedicine

BSOMedicine New Member

The Brody School of Medicine will be offering a Summer Online MCAT Review Course from May 29 ? July 25, 2004 at the cost of $250. Registration deadline is May 14th, with late registration May 21st (with limitations). For more information, please feel to visit http://www.ecu.edu/ascc/MCATSummer.html . Also, I have attached a flyer about this wonderful program at an excellent price that you can view/post.

Just to let you know how successful our first Online MCAT Review Course was in January, below I have included additional comments and statistics from our summative evaluation.

COMMENTS (in addition to those listed on the website)

? ?The chat sessions and the powerpoint presentations made it seem like a classroom. That was almost necessary for us visual learners.?

? ?Overall I am very satisfied with the course and plan on recommending it to my pre-med friends.?

? ?Excellent course presentations!?

? ?This course was very helpful to prepare for the MCAT??

STATISTICS

? 80% of our participants would recommend the online course to others

? 90% said the course was appropriately challenging

? 95% said the material helped them understand the information

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 252-744-2500 or email at [email protected].

Attached Files:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.