Online Medical E-books (free)

Started by RDC12304
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RDC12304

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about the websites where you can download e-book versions of just about any medical text for free? I found them by searching 'free medical e-books' in google.

The two are Free Books for Doctors and Medical Books for Everyone.


If anyone knows anything about these sites...like: are the licenses for these books "open" or unrestricted? Is it legal to download entire books from the internet? I hope so - because it looked like they had a lot of good material!
 
Your school should have access... to access medicine.

Harrison's
Goodman and Gilman's
tons more clinical and basic science books

more than you will ever need.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure about those two sites, but publisher usually don't want their stuff being distributed for free. I thought you were referring to another site where Med school books from year 1-4 and specialty related ebooks were posted. That one is definitely not free as they are copies of the latest edition ebooks.
 
i've seen people print off pages of first aid, high yield books....anyone know how to access these?