Online or In-person Fall semester courses, with MCAT preparations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which is favored in my situation?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • In Person

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Good luck with that one my friend.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
D

deleted1040417

Would in person be better than online for a foreign language course considering I will be preparing for the MCAT during this semester. I feel in person would be smoother and less demanding.

(I know, I know not the best idea to be in courses, but I've done the math and I'll have 50 hours just for MCAT prep with plenty of time to relax --no EC's. I must be in classes as I made the foolish decision to hold off on biochem, because I thought O Chem II would be insanity with my other science curriculum.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken a foreign language every semester during undergrad and have switched to an online platform due to the coronavirus this semester, and learning in-person makes it so much easier to do well and understand the language. It's much more interactive with group work and activities that don't translate as well online. If you can, I recommend taking a foreign language course in-person.

Reactions: 1 users
I've taken a foreign language every semester during undergrad and have switched to an online platform due to the coronavirus this semester, and learning in-person makes it so much easier to do well and understand the language. It's much more interactive with group work and activities that don't translate as well online. If you can, I recommend taking a foreign language course in-person.

After our current situation, I decided in-person courses are by far a better idea. I hate the number of emails and announcements I'm having to read, now I understand why so many professors and physicians ignore emails haha.

Reactions: 1 user