Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basic background: I am doing a DIY post bacc program. Graduated in 2011 with a BS in Neuroscience. I did poorly in the basic sciences. I have an upward trend from the last 3 semesters. I also work full time as a Social Service Clinician at a psych hospital. I have a few more classes (medical micro, Biochem, Orgo 1 and retake Physics 1) before I can begin studying for the MCAT.
I'm thiking about taking Organic Chemistry online through HES. Has anyone taken Orgo online? What has been the general experience?
What would be a good class to pair up with Orgo so I can fullfill the 2 class/semester "requirement" that most medical schools look for in non-trads?
I'm thiking about taking Organic Chemistry online through HES. Has anyone taken Orgo online? What has been the general experience?
What would be a good class to pair up with Orgo so I can fullfill the 2 class/semester "requirement" that most medical schools look for in non-trads?