Online practice mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

showeeeeeeeee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I have purchased the online practice mcat for 3,4,5 and 6. They say you can print it out, but I tried on a few different computers and they just didn't do anything. A window comes up and says "printing" but it never does....

I wonder if there's something wrong with the formatting, or if the file is too big. I tried printing one section by itself and the same thing happened.

Grrr. I bought them online knowing that I could print them out because you can't really simulate and mcat on the computer (plus I can't tie up the computer all day!).

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!
PS I'm going to try to contact amcas, but I thought I might get a quicker response on here.

Members don't see this ad.

It sounds much like a problem with your computer's software/hardware, not a problem with anything at the AAMC. I'd check with a local computer tech first.

it works, you just have to wait for a while (upto 10 mins of you are using just a regular modem to access internet). I have Cable so it did not take as long.

Members don't see this ad :)
niksem,

so after you click print, then when the window opens and all the transferring is done and it says "printing" it still takes 10 minutes?

I was using the one at work (shhh) and it's a fast connection speed.

Also, is the formatting like on the regular tests?

Thanks!

I printed it out my own computer and it fine, just had to wait for a while for this thing to download. It is not neccesarily going to show that it is downloading, just wait.
The printed format is different from actual exam's, it looks like if you printed something from a web page. I found it easy to use the online test because you can still underline things and leave the commments jsut with a click of a mouse.

I had the same problem: no printing whatsoever on any coputers I tried, but then I noticed that the requirement for the test is Netscape 6.2 - the newest u can download. After I dowloaded it, I printed my test without a glitch. Good luck