Online Pre-Req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoleScholar

Reaction score
I want to matriculate in the fall, I don't have physics 1 or 2 completed yet. My original plan was to take both back to back in the summer, but I can't find when programs start, so that is probably cutting it too close.
I'm currently enrolled in physics 1 for the Spring, my university only offers summer physics 2 in the latter half. Does anyone know if I can take physics online as a pre-req? Particularly for these schools:
ACPM
BUPM
KUSCPM
UTRGVSPM

LECOM's medical school accepts online courses so I'd assume their pod school does too. DMUCPM told me they will accept online courses.

Members don't see this ad.

My school has a summer session 1 in which physics 1 is offered, the first session ends June 28 and the second session where physics 2 is offered ends August 9th. :(

I want to matriculate in the fall, I don't have physics 1 or 2 completed yet. My original plan was to take both back to back in the summer, but I can't find when programs start, so that is probably cutting it too close.
I'm currently enrolled in physics 1 for the Spring, my university only offers summer physics 2 in the latter half. Does anyone know if I can take physics online as a pre-req? Particularly for these schools:
ACPM
BUPM
KUSCPM
UTRGVSPM

LECOM's medical school accepts online courses so I'd assume their pod school does too. DMUCPM told me they will accept online courses.
You can take the physics online for AZCPM.

Reactions: 1 users