MPH Online programs for MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darthtickles

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EMPH?
- Emory offers an Executive MPH geared towards working professionals.
How does this differ from other online MPH programs?
Do hiring managers look at this differently than a resident MPH?


Context:
I am trying to move closer to my SO after having struggled through a LDR for some time.

Ideally I would be able to be accepted into a local MPH program (Philadelphia) but also like the flexibility and learning environment of online programs. I have completed a few online courses through Hopkins and enjoyed them immensely.


What are the factors I should be considering for an online program versus resident program and do the programs hold different weight in a hiring selection?