Online Resources: Basic Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PaddyofNine

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if your school puts many online resources (Powerpoint shows, etc.) on the web for you to use? It just occurred to me that it'd be a good idea to share around a few addresses, etc.

For example, my new organic chemistry course notes are at http://chemistry.ucd.ie/notes/medicine/amod

I hope you can access those off the campus network, though. I'm not really sure.

Anyway, anyone else?

Paddy

Members don't see this ad.

You can find a wealth of those websites by using google or yahoo or any other search engine. Yahoo has a lot of them.

I try not to buy the books at all if I can find the reference material on the internet- and there is so much you can find without actually having a book. (I don't plan to try this method with Orgo tho. I'm buying the book)

I stumbled upon a few interactive websites for the "hardcore" sciences. I lost the info when my computer crashed for the 1000000th time.+pity+ :D Since the websites are public, most of them do not require a password.

Were you looking for somthing in particular? I probably have the websites in favorites/bookmarked/PDA...they're somewhere, I'm sure.

Let me know, maybe I can find it if you need it! :)

Good idea! See? Not all pre-meds are heartless, selfish gunners!:laugh: ;)