Only 1 interview so far...should I be worried?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaysonddshopeful

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 applications denied, 1 interview last month (school I desire) but nothing more. Should I be concerned?

Application 5/31
GPA 3.17
Science 3.0
Dat 23
Minority No
State IL

SIU, UIC, Midwestern IL, Marquette, Minnesota, LSU, Augusta, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri KC, Howard, Florida, Ohio St, Nova
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 applications denied, 1 interview last month (school I desire) but nothing more. Should I be concerned?

Application 5/31
GPA 3.17
Science 3.0
Dat 23
Minority No
State IL

SIU, UIC, Midwestern IL, Marquette, Minnesota, LSU, Augusta, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri KC, Howard, Florida, Ohio St, Nova
your issue was too many OOS publics with your stats (and applying to an HBCU when not a minority)
fill out a full WAMC template and we can help you more
 
A lot of your public’s were throw aways- LSU, Georgia, Florida, Missouri
Howard is HBCU, unsure how your app aligns with that.

Hopefully your interview turns out positive. It only takes one!