Ontario Medical Schools

Started by degoo_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

degoo_

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, anyone know when Ontario schools, and McGill, contact applicants. Right now I'll take a confirmation of my existence! I know interviews are in march/april, but when do you hear back from them?
 
Hey, anyone know when Ontario schools, and McGill, contact applicants. Right now I'll take a confirmation of my existence! I know interviews are in march/april, but when do you hear back from them?

go to premed101.com.

McGill calls in Feb
Toronto calls anytime from March to late April (in batches), MD/PHD first
Western,Queens, Mac does it March, April

visit that website for more details...

I am not applying to canadian schools...good luck...

dont worry if you dont hear anything till then