Oops!

Rippey

Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2003
atlanta
    Mega,

Go ahead and email/call TMDSAS about your situation (they respond pretty quickly).

I'm in a situation where I applied to all the TX schools except one: UTMB (I'm still waitlisted there). TMDSAS told me that it would be no problem if I just mailed them the extra money (10.00, I think) and photo when the time came to add that one school to my application.

So, it would probably be the same deal for you, but I'd contact them just to be sure.

About the Ads

Rippey

Removed
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jun 22, 2003
    atlanta
      Originally posted by Megalofyia
      Cool, Thanks.

When does UTMB start classes? Have they had any waitlist movement this year?

I believe they start on the 25th of Aug. As for waitlist mvmt, I don't think it's very considerable compared to non-TX schools. Maybe it's because I'm an out-of-stater. Who knows?

By the way, being waitlisted sucks :(

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.