Open Fellowship Positions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnesthesiaMDpharmD

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good resource to see open pediatric anesthesia fellowship positions for this coming summer? ie 2020-2021 academic year?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will suggest you cold call programs( fellowship coordinator) you are interested in .Some programs intentionally do not list and just go with their matched candidates. It was like 40-50% match rate.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder how many CA-3s are suddenly looking for a fellowship position because the jobs they had lined up have evaporated.

This is a good year to be sliding into a fellowship position.

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder how many CA-3s are suddenly looking for a fellowship position because the jobs they had lined up have evaporated.

We are hiring as well! But rethinking if we really need more folks after this. Rescinding a contact is heinous, but that was happening even before the pandemic.

Well, there was a reason those spots were unfilled in the first place.

it's not like there are tons of pain or ct spots open.

But if you want to do Peds fellowship. cold call the programs at your desired location first, most likely to have a spot.

Reactions: 1 users
But if you want to do Peds fellowship. cold call the programs at your desired location first, most likely to have a spot.

Correct! Even CCM spots largely (eventually) fill but with somewhat dubious applicants often outside of anesthesia (EM, most commonly, or struggling CA-3s as was common at my program).

Reactions: 1 user