Open PM&R Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RangerBob

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw this in a thread that popped up on the SDN home screen, and I know there are at least a few of you out there looking for a position, so I figured I'd repost it in the PM&R forums. (This was posted in the osteopathic forums, which might be why the resident is referencing DO's).

I am a chief resident at the USF PM&R department and wanted to make it known that we have two open spots. While we are an allopathic residency, 7/9 of our residents our DO's as well as numerous attendings and our program director.
As a DO and understanding how much that benefits us in PM&R, I just wanted to spread this work to other DO's.
We have currently expanded from two to three spots per year, so we are looking for one first year and one second year. The program is a categorical program, and no one has had any issues with getting prop 42 approval for their internship year.
Feel free to check our program out at
http://health.usf.edu/medicine/neurology/pmr/index.htm
https://www.facebook.com/usfpmr

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey RangerBob,
Thanks for re-posting this! I had placed a general thread in the open positions forum and just wanted to follow up in the DO's section too, but I really appreciate you putting the word forward!
We have had 140 applicants for the two positions already but we are still open to looking at candidates.
We are still reviewing the paperwork to see if we can take a PGY3 and PGY4, but we have to review it with ACGME first.
Thanks again RangerBob and to all those who have expressed interest in the program.
Please feel free to email me: [email protected]

We have had 140 applicants for the two positions already but we are still open to looking at candidates.
We are still reviewing the paperwork to see if we can take a PGY3 and PGY4, but we have to review it with ACGME first.
Thanks again RangerBob and to all those who have expressed interest in the program.
Please feel free to email me: [email protected]

Wow! That is a lot of applications to sort through.