Open residency spots available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homo sapien

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello I am a resident at a program. It is an RRA midwestern program and we are looking for 1 of PGY2 and 3 of PGY1 surgical residents. We single scrub our cases, we have food money and parking and we don't work ourselves to death. we had some residency transfers due to family issues and COVID and so we want to fill out slots again. Anybody who IS or KNOWS anyone who may be interested can send a PM to me and we can discuss more.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I might be interested. Do you think there will be an issue with getting numbers?
We have switched Hospitals now. We also attracted about 10 new attendings because we moved to an area where they were copious amounts of podiatrists but no residency. We actually have institutional support at this place.It’s night and day from what I had to deal with before

Not sure about the above program, but our program Is also looking for one second year.

Perks include:
-Located in Michigan
-RRA Certified
-Monthly Food Stipend
-2000 Dollars Academic Stipend
-Access to Morgue on site
-Great surgical volume (Trauma, TARs, newer bunion technology (lapiplasty) - just this week alone despite COVID)
-Single scrub (unless a senior chooses to help teach)
-Call every 6 weeks

If interested - DM me or reply below.

Thanks!