Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just took my PCAT and my prelims are:
Verbal 82
Biology 69
RC 64
Quant 93
Chemistry 95
Composite 90
I'm over the moon about how good my composite is! I'm just a little worried about my low biology score. Will they overlook that if my undergraduate grades in biology are really good? I've got a 3.8-3.9 GPA in biology and a 3.7 science GPA overall. I majored in biology so the 69 was a little upsetting haha.
Verbal 82
Biology 69
RC 64
Quant 93
Chemistry 95
Composite 90
I'm over the moon about how good my composite is! I'm just a little worried about my low biology score. Will they overlook that if my undergraduate grades in biology are really good? I've got a 3.8-3.9 GPA in biology and a 3.7 science GPA overall. I majored in biology so the 69 was a little upsetting haha.