Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone...
So I've taken a few cycles off of applying and come back new on here.
I just found out I'm pregnant about a month ago, which I'm excited about. I have to re-write the MCAT anyways before applying again since my last scores would have been expired for this cycle. So the thing is.... I'm due in the summer, so I was thinking that instead of people judging me being 8 or 9 months pregnant and writing the MCAT before the baby is born, maybe I should wait till after. I could still write it end of Aug/Sept and be good for the timeline I need and if I study up until then as much as I can and then when I can fit it in, I can prob be away from the baby for 5 hours to write the test right? 😕
What would y'all do? Or if you had to write the GRE in your case?
So I've taken a few cycles off of applying and come back new on here.
I just found out I'm pregnant about a month ago, which I'm excited about. I have to re-write the MCAT anyways before applying again since my last scores would have been expired for this cycle. So the thing is.... I'm due in the summer, so I was thinking that instead of people judging me being 8 or 9 months pregnant and writing the MCAT before the baby is born, maybe I should wait till after. I could still write it end of Aug/Sept and be good for the timeline I need and if I study up until then as much as I can and then when I can fit it in, I can prob be away from the baby for 5 hours to write the test right? 😕
What would y'all do? Or if you had to write the GRE in your case?
Nothing worse than having to pee every hour, not be able to, and have to concentrate on a test.