Opinions of your school

Started by gold42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gold42

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been lurking on the DO forums a lot lately and while I definitely see positive opinions from current med students about their school it seems more often than not I am seeing posts about how this DO school is losing a lot of professors, or that DO school has low match rates or current students strait up warning people not to go to their school.
I would really like to see what more people think about the school they go to not just based on their personal experiences but what the general consensus is among you and your classmates (good or bad).
Do you feel like you are getting a quality education? Do you feel like the school is heading in the right direction (or wrong). Would you highly recommend your school or caution people against it etc.

I hope this makes sense. Maybe I am just too lazy to read through EVERY school specific forum 😕. Thanks for your help in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still sad that WCU sucks so bad. It's maybe 2.5 hours from my home.
I know a few former co-workers who quit scribing to matriculate there this summer. I hope they'll be okay. Considering that school's poor track record and negative rhetoric from its students on here, I'm kinda worried for them.
 
To give you an opinion on MSUCOM (perhaps not so useful to the majority of applicants but hear me out):

I think my school was fine. I did passably well on Step 1/COMLEX 1 which I suppose is the best reflection of the pre-clinical education. They had good overall resources and good support. Tuition was fair (for in-state).

However, having a good base hospital was crucial. I really enjoyed my hospital and learned a ton. I crushed Step 2/COMLEX 2 and was really happy with my match in a decently competitive specialty. Much of this came down to being happy with my location and the people I was able to work with during 3rd and 4th year. How much credit I give to my school is questionable. So far I've been told that I'm a good intern with a solid knowledge base, so it's all worked out well and I regret little (other than all the hours in OMM lab and the terror that was OMM practicals 😱).

Quality education? Sure. In retrospect the lecturers were teaching the right stuff but I just had no good clinical framework on which to consolidate that information. School going in the right direction? Sure. Bit of a shakeup recently but the interim dean is fantastic and I hope he takes over. Would I recommend the school? Sure.

My big take away was that your attitude and ability to learn clinical medicine is much more important than what you learn in the classroom. Is a lot of it dependent on your learning style? Yes. A good foundation is important but so much of it is meaningless until you can apply it clinically. Is a lot of this dependent on the quality of base hospitals? Almost certainly. So I do give my school credit for having good base hospitals and a wide variety of subspecialty rotations available.
 
IMO,if you look at DOs who are in practice and went to established schools, the majority would agree that they received a good education at their school. I recall talking to our Head of Microbiology when 55% of our class failed the midterm exam I pointed out that med school was not a standard population and he was basically dealing with the right side of the Bell curve. He laughed in my face and said it was all part of the training and that I could leave now. Not a good memory, but in retrospect I received a good education.
 
UNE- can't wait to leave. If interested in why check out the most current thread on it. It's become an absolute s*** show, students blowing the lid off the happy-happy-joy-joy illusion the school tried so very hard to maintain (by, among other things, telling students not to post their thoughts on SDN).
 
UNE- can't wait to leave. If interested in why check out the most current thread on it. It's become an absolute s*** show, students blowing the lid off the happy-happy-joy-joy illusion the school tried so very hard to maintain (by, among other things, telling students not to post their thoughts on SDN).
Huh, I'll have to look into that. It seemed like a really great school when I visited in 2013.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What makes these schools so bad except for ones with poor match rates etc? (Totally get that sucks)

I am an Army vet so I’m used to abuse, would these schools be fine for me? I really don’t need my feelings protected. If so, might broaden my application field.
 
What makes these schools so bad except for ones with poor match rates etc? (Totally get that sucks)

I am an Army vet so I’m used to abuse, would these schools be fine for me? I really don’t need my feelings protected. If so, might broaden my application field.

You know which schools I can't recommend.
I shy away from ARCOM, NYITCOM,-AR, RVU-UT and ICOM due to their newness. I'm not a fan of the clinical education model of SOMA. Not a fan of the dress code and/or required lecture attendance at CUSOM and LECOM.
 
You know which schools I can't recommend.
I shy away from ARCOM, NYITCOM,-AR, RVU-UT and ICOM due to their newness. I'm not a fan of the clinical education model of SOMA. Not a fan of the dress code and/or required lecture attendance at CUSOM and LECOM.
I guess what I mean, is as long as you don’t mind people “being mean to you”, are “malignant” schools with a proven great match rate a good choice? For those of us who don’t get our feelings hurt. I mean I’m used to being called a fat piece of sh, or a “fgt”, I’m trying to mentally understand what a “malignant” environment is like. I pretty much expect to be called stupid or a ***** if I mess up. It actually helps you, because it makes it stick in your mind so you don’t mess up again. It’s the reason that the military does it, as well as making people do push-ups etc. Your body remembers better under stress. It’s an evolutionary thing.

Is there something more I’m missing?

I mostly care about step scores, match rates, and instructor quality. I wouldn’t shy away from a verbally abusive instructor at all, as long as he is a proficient instructor and doesn’t half ass teaching. I hate lazy instructors that just don’t want to be there. Passionate rough around the edges ones? Awesome.
 
Last edited:
I guess what I mean, is as long as you don’t mind people “being mean to you”, are “malignant” schools with a proven great match rate a good choice? For those of us who don’t get our feelings hurt. I mean I’m used to being called a fat piece of sh, or a “fgt”, I’m trying to mentally understand what a “malignant” environment is like. I pretty much expect to be called stupid or a ***** if I mess up. It actually helps you, because it makes it stick in your mind so you don’t mess up again. It’s the reason that the military does it, as well as making people do push-ups etc. Your body remembers better under stress. It’s an evolutionary thing.

Is there something more I’m missing?

I mostly care about step scores, match rates, and instructor quality. I wouldn’t shy away from a verbally abusive instructor at all, as long as he is a proficient instructor and doesn’t half ass teaching. I hate lazy instructors that just don’t want to be there. Passionate rough around the edges ones? Awesome.
I've never heard of any schools that are malignant. Clearly there are schools that are better at clinical education than others, but I suspect that malignancy is something you'll encounter more likely in a single rotation, or in residency
 
Ah. I suspect people are just sensitive. Reminds me of a scenario from a few months back at work.

Med surg nurse brings me a patient with an H/H of 6.5/19. I ask her in a completely polite professional kind of way “ah okay. And did she get blood yet?” “No.” “Okay, but you told the doctor?” “Uhhh no...” “and why not?”

Her charge nurse was with her and whined and whined to my nurse manager that I “harassed her”.

I was in sheer amazement. So situations like that are why I take am accusations of malignancy lightly anyway. I’m sure that whole floor has heard about that mean step-down nurse that yelled at her”
 
Ah. I suspect people are just sensitive. Reminds me of a scenario from a few months back at work.

Med surg nurse brings me a patient with an H/H of 6.5/19. I ask her in a completely polite professional kind of way “ah okay. And did she get blood yet?” “No.” “Okay, but you told the doctor?” “Uhhh no...” “and why not?”

Her charge nurse was with her and whined and whined to my nurse manager that I “harassed her”.

I was in sheer amazement. So situations like that are why I take am accusations of malignancy lightly anyway. I’m sure that whole floor has heard about that mean step-down nurse that yelled at her”

This type of stuff happens all the time. There is certainly a time to be assertive and that is one of them. Too bad if the Nurse didn't like getting her feelings hurt because she didn't do her job. You didn't assault her, you asked her why she didn't do her job, which could have led to someone's death.
 
This type of stuff happens all the time. There is certainly a time to be assertive and that is one of them. Too bad if the Nurse didn't like getting her feelings hurt because she didn't do her job. You didn't assault her, you asked her why she didn't do her job, which could have led to someone's death.
What really got me is that it wasn’t the nurse that got defensive. It was the old charge nurse of hers. I wish I could go back in time. I would’ve made time out of my day to say “why didn’t YOU make sure that new nurse took care of it?”
 
Those types don't take pride in their job or have empathy for patients. I feel like you can lack one if the other is strong but that's a separate argument. That charge was a poor nurse and a weak person and nothing is going to change that. You just have to move on with pride and do the best you can.
 
Oh it didn’t bother me personally. I just saw her as weak. The new nurse just didn’t think to check and made a mistake, I’ve made mistakes before. Plenty. It’s the whining and defensiveness that gets me. Man the F up.

My response as a new nurse would have been “Oh sh**! I’m gonna go call the doctor right now! I can’t believe I missed that!” Or if I was the charge “damn! I should’ve checked that, seeing as I know she’s new and will likely mess up. Let ME call the doctor ASAP”
 
Ah. I suspect people are just sensitive. Reminds me of a scenario from a few months back at work.

Med surg nurse brings me a patient with an H/H of 6.5/19. I ask her in a completely polite professional kind of way “ah okay. And did she get blood yet?” “No.” “Okay, but you told the doctor?” “Uhhh no...” “and why not?”

Her charge nurse was with her and whined and whined to my nurse manager that I “harassed her”.

I was in sheer amazement. So situations like that are why I take am accusations of malignancy lightly anyway. I’m sure that whole floor has heard about that mean step-down nurse that yelled at her”

Eh when people complain about their school it isn't generally because of the bolded. Pretty much at any medical school you will have feelings that your school is doing more to inhibit your learning of medicine rather than facilitating it. At some schools you will have that feeling more than other. It has nothing to do with sensitivity, and more with the fact that you are paying 50k to an organization that is actively hindering your career.
 
Eh when people complain about their school it isn't generally because of the bolded. Pretty much at any medical school you will have feelings that your school is doing more to inhibit your learning of medicine rather than facilitating it. At some schools you will have that feeling more than other. It has nothing to do with sensitivity, and more with the fact that you are paying 50k to an organization that is actively hindering your career.
How is that? I know people are sore about mandatory attendance, and I get it, as long as you’re scoring and learning fine, who cares if you go. It does seem stupid, but dress codes or uniforms are pretty understandable to me (you’re in school to be one of the most professional of all professions), what other than that hinders learning? Just trying to get an inside view.
 
How is that? I know people are sore about mandatory attendance, and I get it, as long as you’re scoring and learning fine, who cares if you go. It does seem stupid, but dress codes or uniforms are pretty understandable to me (you’re in school to be one of the most professional of all professions), what other than that hinders learning? Just trying to get an inside view.
One of the problems medical students have is tunnel vision, if not outright solipsism. As an example, while I agree that there are faculty who teach their research, a lot of students think, "this minutiae" or "this won't be on Boards" (especially amusing and aggravating to hear from MS1s/OMS1).

Once they get to be residents, the tune changes for the most part. Definitely changes when they get to teach med students.

Just remember it's a med student's job to complain. There will always be people who dislike their school, even at Harvard/Stanford class schools. This is why I take complaints like the UNE ones with a grain of salt. When I see consistent complaints year after year, then I raise an eyebrow.
 
How is that? I know people are sore about mandatory attendance, and I get it, as long as you’re scoring and learning fine, who cares if you go. It does seem stupid, but dress codes or uniforms are pretty understandable to me (you’re in school to be one of the most professional of all professions), what other than that hinders learning? Just trying to get an inside view.

You’ll realize soon. When it’s spring semester of second year and they are scheduling mandatory non-vital (read bls /acls/professionalism on rotations) day long classes in the weeks leading to boards. On top of all the mandatory lectures.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is that? I know people are sore about mandatory attendance, and I get it, as long as you’re scoring and learning fine, who cares if you go. It does seem stupid, but dress codes or uniforms are pretty understandable to me (you’re in school to be one of the most professional of all professions), what other than that hinders learning? Just trying to get an inside view.

I'm not talking about the stuff Goro mentions. He's right, people who complain about "board relevant" stuff are missing the picture because it's all board relevant. I mean actual time wasting activities that get in the way of what you are actually in school to learn, medicine. Some examples, how about the Friday before a massive test you have a mandatory 4 hour event... where you learn about the proper way to use a walking cane, or how to take apart and assemble a wheelchair, or how to use the standing assistance devices. Mind you this is a full year before clinical rotations where any of this might even be kind of relevant, and even then the chances of a medical student needing to know that info is exceptionally small. Or the exam where half the test was literally questions about the intricacies of some published research articles. Like knowing what study had what results and what their hypothesis was.

Medical schools are masters of wasting their student's time. They all do it but some do it more than others.
 
I'm not talking about the stuff Goro mentions. He's right, people who complain about "board relevant" stuff are missing the picture because it's all board relevant. I mean actual time wasting activities that get in the way of what you are actually in school to learn, medicine. Some examples, how about the Friday before a massive test you have a mandatory 4 hour event... where you learn about the proper way to use a walking cane, or how to take apart and assemble a wheelchair, or how to use the standing assistance devices. Mind you this is a full year before clinical rotations where any of this might even be kind of relevant, and even then the chances of a medical student needing to know that info is exceptionally small. Or the exam where half the test was literally questions about the intricacies of some published research articles. Like knowing what study had what results and what their hypothesis was.

Medical schools are masters of wasting their student's time. They all do it but some do it more than others.

Omg! I can actually picture this... I can barely swallow this research article nonsense now. I would lose my freaking mind...
Most of the time it’s not even learning relevant research it’s testinf you on minute irrelevant facts just to screw with everyone.
I’m not even a med student yet and this is could give me nightmares!
 
Omg! I can actually picture this... I can barely swallow this research article nonsense now. I would lose my freaking mind...
Most of the time it’s not even learning relevant research it’s testinf you on minute irrelevant facts just to screw with everyone.
I’m not even a med student yet and this is could give me nightmares!
Yeah and we all knew the only reason the professor did it was because the test would have likely been super easy without it, so they threw in a ton of pointless minutia to set the curve. Extremely aggravating.
 
I'm not talking about the stuff Goro mentions. He's right, people who complain about "board relevant" stuff are missing the picture because it's all board relevant. I mean actual time wasting activities that get in the way of what you are actually in school to learn, medicine. Some examples, how about the Friday before a massive test you have a mandatory 4 hour event... where you learn about the proper way to use a walking cane, or how to take apart and assemble a wheelchair, or how to use the standing assistance devices. Mind you this is a full year before clinical rotations where any of this might even be kind of relevant, and even then the chances of a medical student needing to know that info is exceptionally small. Or the exam where half the test was literally questions about the intricacies of some published research articles. Like knowing what study had what results and what their hypothesis was.

Medical schools are masters of wasting their student's time. They all do it but some do it more than others.

So I’m pretty new to learning about med schools and had no idea this was a thing schools might make you do [emoji23] yikes
 
You’ll realize soon. When it’s spring semester of second year and they are scheduling mandatory non-vital (read bls /acls/professionalism on rotations) day long classes in the weeks leading to boards. On top of all the mandatory lectures.
Oh get ready, it's amazing what schools can come up with to waste your time.
That is pretty damn dumb. Assemble a wheelchair? I have much more patient contact than an MD and I don’t assemble wheelchairs. And it takes a whole block of training to teach cane use? Use it to support the weak leg. Same side as the strong leg and in step with the weak leg. BAM done. I should be a cane instructor.

Okay you’re right, that is dumb as hell.


What is the point? Sounds as bad as nursing school- almost.
 
What is the point? Sounds as bad as nursing school- almost.

I have a very sneaking suspicion that disability training is something that is a COCA requirement, as I've heard of other schools doing something somewhat similar. Our school just went about doing it in possibly the worst, and most annoying, way possible lol
 
I have a very sneaking suspicion that disability training is something that is a COCA requirement, as I've heard of other schools doing something somewhat similar. Our school just went about doing it in possibly the worst, and most annoying, way possible lol
That sounds very much like nursing school. Hey! 2 days of clinical on wed and thurs and we have a test on Friday! What are we doing on Monday? Oh nothing. But we couldn’t have the test on Monday... because... common sense.

Or hey there’s a test tomorrow 8 am sharp. But we came up with this case study assignment you’re gonna have to work on all night! Have fun!

Or my favorite- show up tomorrow at the hospital 1 hour away for one hour preclinical on Saturday, and two clinical days following. We couldn’t do the preclinical on the day of clinical because.. well that would be too convenient.
 
I have a very sneaking suspicion that disability training is something that is a COCA requirement, as I've heard of other schools doing something somewhat similar. Our school just went about doing it in possibly the worst, and most annoying, way possible lol
We must've dodged that bullet...we learned O2 therapy and about the different masks but that's at least halfway relevant I guess. Damn that's a rough break
 
We must've dodged that bullet...we learned O2 therapy and about the different masks but that's at least halfway relevant I guess. Damn that's a rough break
Super useful actually. Just based on the numbers you read in the book doesn’t trump experience when choosing a basal cannula vs non rebreather etc.
At least once a week we get a dementia pt who is a mouth breather and comes in with SOB and rescue comes in with a cannula in the nose and states the O2 sat is stuck at 88...
 
Super useful actually. Just based on the numbers you read in the book doesn’t trump experience when choosing a basal cannula vs non rebreather etc.
At least once a week we get a dementia pt who is a mouth breather and comes in with SOB and rescue comes in with a cannula in the nose and states the O2 sat is stuck at 88...
Oh I don't doubt that...but you'll see when ya start. The way its presented isn't in a clinical scenario type of way, more just memorize pros and cons. Plus those kinds of things you learn in the clinical years and don't really need to be taught in preclinial imo
 
You know which schools I can't recommend.
I shy away from ARCOM, NYITCOM,-AR, RVU-UT and ICOM due to their newness. I'm not a fan of the clinical education model of SOMA. Not a fan of the dress code and/or required lecture attendance at CUSOM and LECOM.

@Goro, may I ask why you are not a fan of the clinical education at SOMA? I thought the 1 + 3 model is interesting to be honest. Thank you.
 
@Goro, may I ask why you are not a fan of the clinical education at SOMA? I thought the 1 + 3 model is interesting to be honest. Thank you.

I interviewed with some people there. They basically complained about how they are doing clinic days on top of their full 2nd year class load then have to still take boards. More of a time sink
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know which schools I can't recommend.
I shy away from ARCOM, NYITCOM,-AR, RVU-UT and ICOM due to their newness. I'm not a fan of the clinical education model of SOMA. Not a fan of the dress code and/or required lecture attendance at CUSOM and LECOM.
I posted this in another thread, but I figured I'd copy and paste and offer a different perspective on my school.

I go to ARCOM, and I know I might be a little bias, but I believe that ARCOM is really one of the new schools that is really moving in the right direction, and it's not just because of the brand new "shiny" building. I know it is a private school, but with all the support from the state, the city of Fort Smith, the surrounding hospitals and health systems, and other donors from the state dropping millions at a time into the development of the school, it's looking more and more like a state school. This is why we're the only non-profit new DO school, and why students had access to federal loans from the start. We have an entire floor dedicated to ongoing research, and we are encouraged to get involved early in first year. A $2000 stipend is awarded from the school in the summer if you are doing research. Professors here have received many grants already including an NIH grant. ARCOM is the only new school with 3 affiliated residency programs up and running already for this cycle in IM, FM, and gen surg, and another 3 seeking ACGME accreditation. Our curriculum (triple helix) is a more rigorous and innovative copy of Rochester's MD school (double helix), and I strongly believe in its effectiveness because of how it allows us to go over pre-clinical materials 3 times before boards. We are already offering a 1 year special masters degree in biomedicine for students interested in our school but have weak stats, which if you finish with a B overall, you are guaranteed an interview. In less then two years, we'll also offer OT, PT, and PA programs. How do you think we are able to move so fast? 3 words, lots of support, and because we are kinda like a private "state" school like I said earlier. We may not be the first choice DO school right now, but I do believe we're going to be a strong school going forward once we have a few graduate classes going into the match. Really the only thing that turns people off about ARCOM is dress code and mandatory attendance, but really it isn't that bad. The dress code is business casual, and I go to school more on the casual side everyday and no one cares. Mandatory attendance is only for our 12 week anatomy course, OMM, TBL and FOPC (clinical skills course). BECOM (Biomedical Essentials of Comprehensive Osteopathic Medicine) the course we have the most is not mandatory as long you keep 70% average in the class, so really only during the first semester when you have anatomy, you have to be at school everyday. Once you pass anatomy, the mandatory attendance is more lax.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
 
I posted this in another thread, but I figured I'd copy and paste and offer a different perspective on my school.

I go to ARCOM, and I know I might be a little bias, but I believe that ARCOM is really one of the new schools that is really moving in the right direction, and it's not just because of the brand new "shiny" building. I know it is a private school, but with all the support from the state, the city of Fort Smith, the surrounding hospitals and health systems, and other donors from the state dropping millions at a time into the development of the school, it's looking more and more like a state school. This is why we're the only non-profit new DO school, and why students had access to federal loans from the start. We have an entire floor dedicated to ongoing research, and we are encouraged to get involved early in first year. A $2000 stipend is awarded from the school in the summer if you are doing research. Professors here have received many grants already including an NIH grant. ARCOM is the only new school with 3 affiliated residency programs up and running already for this cycle in IM, FM, and gen surg, and another 3 seeking ACGME accreditation. Our curriculum (triple helix) is a more rigorous and innovative copy of Rochester's MD school (double helix), and I strongly believe in its effectiveness because of how it allows us to go over pre-clinical materials 3 times before boards. We are already offering a 1 year special masters degree in biomedicine for students interested in our school but have weak stats, which if you finish with a B overall, you are guaranteed an interview. In less then two years, we'll also offer OT, PT, and PA programs. How do you think we are able to move so fast? 3 words, lots of support, and because we are kinda like a private "state" school like I said earlier. We may not be the first choice DO school right now, but I do believe we're going to be a strong school going forward once we have a few graduate classes going into the match. Really the only thing that turns people off about ARCOM is dress code and mandatory attendance, but really it isn't that bad. The dress code is business casual, and I go to school more on the casual side everyday and no one cares. Mandatory attendance is only for our 12 week anatomy course, OMM, TBL and FOPC (clinical skills course). BECOM (Biomedical Essentials of Comprehensive Osteopathic Medicine) the course we have the most is not mandatory as long you keep 70% average in the class, so really only during the first semester when you have anatomy, you have to be at school everyday. Once you pass anatomy, the mandatory attendance is more lax.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Sounds encouraging!
 
I posted this in another thread, but I figured I'd copy and paste and offer a different perspective on my school.

I go to ARCOM, and I know I might be a little bias, but I believe that ARCOM is really one of the new schools that is really moving in the right direction, and it's not just because of the brand new "shiny" building. I know it is a private school, but with all the support from the state, the city of Fort Smith, the surrounding hospitals and health systems, and other donors from the state dropping millions at a time into the development of the school, it's looking more and more like a state school. This is why we're the only non-profit new DO school, and why students had access to federal loans from the start. We have an entire floor dedicated to ongoing research, and we are encouraged to get involved early in first year. A $2000 stipend is awarded from the school in the summer if you are doing research. Professors here have received many grants already including an NIH grant. ARCOM is the only new school with 3 affiliated residency programs up and running already for this cycle in IM, FM, and gen surg, and another 3 seeking ACGME accreditation. Our curriculum (triple helix) is a more rigorous and innovative copy of Rochester's MD school (double helix), and I strongly believe in its effectiveness because of how it allows us to go over pre-clinical materials 3 times before boards. We are already offering a 1 year special masters degree in biomedicine for students interested in our school but have weak stats, which if you finish with a B overall, you are guaranteed an interview. In less then two years, we'll also offer OT, PT, and PA programs. How do you think we are able to move so fast? 3 words, lots of support, and because we are kinda like a private "state" school like I said earlier. We may not be the first choice DO school right now, but I do believe we're going to be a strong school going forward once we have a few graduate classes going into the match. Really the only thing that turns people off about ARCOM is dress code and mandatory attendance, but really it isn't that bad. The dress code is business casual, and I go to school more on the casual side everyday and no one cares. Mandatory attendance is only for our 12 week anatomy course, OMM, TBL and FOPC (clinical skills course). BECOM (Biomedical Essentials of Comprehensive Osteopathic Medicine) the course we have the most is not mandatory as long you keep 70% average in the class, so really only during the first semester when you have anatomy, you have to be at school everyday. Once you pass anatomy, the mandatory attendance is more lax.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

I know it sounds good but being a brand new school and already opening a SMP, OT, PT, and PA programs is a con not a pro.
 
I know it sounds good but being a brand new school and already opening a SMP, OT, PT, and PA programs is a con not a pro.
I think it actually depends on if the school have the financial capabilities to hold those programs or not. And in our case we do, our school only exists because of all the financial supports we get, and they are huge. And I think the SMP will help strengthen the quality of students we get, and that's a pro in my book.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile