Opinions on New England Schools?

Started by LittlePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LittlePT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about to start applying to grad schools to get my DPT, i'm graduating this fall with my bachelors. Any opinions on the schools in New England? I'm currently enrolled at Springfield College, and since I go there, all I hear is how it’s the best school for Physical Therapy in New England. It is a good school but I'm just looking for others opinions.

Thanks!!
 
You could check out the University of Hartford's DPT program since you're at Springfield College.
 
I'm about to start applying to grad schools to get my DPT, i'm graduating this fall with my bachelors. Any opinions on the schools in New England? I'm currently enrolled at SpringfieldCollege, and since I go there, all I hear is how it’s the best school for Physical Therapy in New England. It is a good school but I'm just looking for others opinions.

Thanks!!

Also, UVM and UNE (expensive)