Position Available Opportunity for observership/externship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Burkitt13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
in the fort lauderdale/sunrise area for internal medicine-primary care, to start soon contact me for more information

Members don't see this ad.

in the fort lauderdale/sunrise area for internal medicine-primary care, to start soon contact me for more information
Hello, I would like to learn more about this opportunity... how can I contact you directly?

Hello , I am interested as well, could you please send me more information and how to contact you?

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very interested in this opportunity. Would you be so kind to provide me your contact info and more information about your program, requirements, and how to apply? Thank you!!!

Hello, I am a recent US-Citizen IMG Graduate interested in the Internal Medicine opportunity you have listed. I would love to hear more about your program. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hello, I am a recent US-Citizen IMG Graduate interested in the Internal Medicine-Primary Care opportunity you have listed. I would love to hear more about your program. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hello Burkitt13,

I recently graduated from Medical school and am very interested in this IM program in the Fort Lauderdale area. I would really appreciate more information about the program. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi,

I am interested in the position too. Please let me know the details and how to get in contact with you.

i am interested in the programme too , kindly let me know the details i can fwd my resume