optomCAS transcript entry HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Em1850

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, i got en e-mail from optomCAS saying I had to re-do my transcript entry because I did not provide the correct prefixes for my courses. For example BIOL for biology or something like that... But on my transcript, the biology class is numbered by 03-55-140... there is no prefix associated with that. So how would I know what the word prefix for french would be, or psychology and for the rest of my transcript?
E-mailing optomcas is also no help so I could really use some input here!!

Members don't see this ad.

So, i got en e-mail from optomCAS saying I had to re-do my transcript entry because I did not provide the correct prefixes for my courses. For example BIOL for biology or something like that... But on my transcript, the biology class is numbered by 03-55-140... there is no prefix associated with that. So how would I know what the word prefix for french would be, or psychology and for the rest of my transcript?
E-mailing optomcas is also no help so I could really use some input here!!
Can’t you check the registration/student records section online from your school? Like when you register for courses or see your schedule. Maybe there are some prefixes there.