optoprep

Started by red sock
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

red sock

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any third years out there buy or find out about optoprep. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about kmk and I personally like studying by doing practice questions. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried it...
 
Any third years out there buy or find out about optoprep. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about kmk and I personally like studying by doing practice questions. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried it...

I've tried it and can't believe I wasted my hard-earned money on this website! It was a complete waste of time. Oh well, live and learn.