Order of Difficulty of Passages!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OBGYN2010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Are the passages generally ordered from "easiest" to "hardest" or is the difficulty level mixed around? I heard that Verbal is like this....but I don't know about Bio and Physical Sciences. I can't really notice the difference in practice exams, but maybe they are?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I've found no such order in any of the sections. I should qualify my statement by saying that generally the harder passages for VR are found in the middle from my experience but aside from that there's no clear pattern.

Mister Pie said:
Personally, I've found no such order in any of the sections. I should qualify my statement by saying that generally the harder passages for VR are found in the middle from my experience but aside from that there's no clear pattern.

I agree, I think the last passage seems more difficult maybe due to time constraints?

adiddas125 said:
I agree, I think the last passage seems more difficult maybe due to time constraints?

yeah i think so, BTW i love the avatar, dont worry i won't steal it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe so for VR, since I find them all pretty difficult.

Probably not for PS and BS, they're all pretty much level with how much you know. Anyway, I usually do the stand-alone questions first within 10 minutes, end up at the back of the exam, then work through the passages backwards.