Oregon Man Performs Surgery W/O License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this is so absurd i am almost doubting how real it is. lol

"...never undergo any surgical procedures on my "friend's" COUCH"....uh, hello...that should've been the first sign something was terribly and inappropriately wrong.:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
"There's a sucker born every minute"
PT Barnum

haha, that's hilarious!

It's not only his fault - the people who agreed to have their surgeries done on a freakin' coach (by someone who looks like a teenager) should be arrested for being idiots! people are sheep...

Almost as good as the Brazilian dude doing liposuction in his basement with a vacuum cleaner a few years back...

lol...they got medical care form a 22 year old wanna-be-pre-med with chin-pubes.

:laugh:

the excuse for not going to medical school in the first place is that his mother didnt have the money? thats crap on so many levels...

also, who would want even a real, licensed surgeon that will be "maybe cutting off some skin and stitching things up"? :laugh:

:laugh: If those people were dumb enough to let him do it, I'd say he did them a service by teaching them something

Why the HELL haven't they arrested his mother? It says she was a nurse...hmm wonder where he got all that morphine? He doesn't seem smart enough to synthesize drugs on his own....surgery on a COUCH? Yeah that's sterile.

weird story thanks for sharing :thumbup:

well.. did he hurt someone doing that.. no?

lol - leave the man alone! haha..

I knew those Holiday Inn commercials were a bad idea!

I am very interested in knowing how these patients were acquired in the first place.

You have to applaud his initiative.

Alright, from the article I gather that he wasn't doing anything an FP wouldn't do in office (the 'surgery' was suturing a cut).

Still not good judgement, but the article is obviously trying to make it sound like he was some random dude doing a Whipple procedure.