Oregon MPJE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Godslove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone please let me know the study materials I need for the Oregon law exam? I am thinking about moving to Oregon and want to start getting my study material for the Oregon. I am presently a pharmacist working in Maryland. I need all the help I can get
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am moving to Oregon from CA and starting to prepare for MPJE. I downloaded the laws and rules from the Oregon Board's website. However, I would also prefer to have some practice questions. RxPrep has only federal law review and not a state specific law review. Can anyone suggest where I could find Oregon specific practice questions/review?

It's always hard to find state specific law material. I'd suggest contacting a pharmacy bookstore in Oregon and see if they have any state law class materials that you might be able to purchase.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Can anyone please let me know the study materials I need for the Oregon law exam? I am thinking about moving to Oregon and want to start getting my study material for the Oregon. I am presently a pharmacist working in Maryland. I need all the help I can get
Thanks
Please let me know how it went/goes! I'm looking in to taking it soon.