Oregon MPJE - transferring license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

albak56

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am transferring my license to Oregon from Florida. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good study guides I can purchase or has any review materials from school that you would be willing to share? I have the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book and the statutes downloaded, but I have not been able to find anything else. Any help would be very much appreciated!! Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the Oregon MPJE today. SUCKED! I am sure I failed. I used the pharmacyexam dot com study guide as well as the Oregon MPJE study guide on Amazon. The pharmacyexam dot com study guide was a waste of time. I think there were one or maybe two questions on from material on that guide. The Oregon MPJE study guide was more useful, but I still guessed on i'd say 60% of the questions.
First, the questions were poorly worded, like English was the second language of the authors. Articles were missing in the questions and many sentences were not properly structured grammatically speaking. Not that I am a grammar NAZI, but hell the test is in English.
Second, the questions were completely random and did not reflect the normal practice of pharmacy in either hospitals or community. Lots of manufacturing questions, know all the IV 797 risk factor levels, lots of Federal CSA stuff and very little Oregon specific info. I felt like the test focused on Federal law, including FDA and CSA regs without much OR emphasis.
I hope I passed, but if not, I am not sure where to turn for a different study guide. OAR and ORS are both difficult to read. Tough call unless someone has some advice who has RECENTLY (like in the past 3 months) passed. My impression is that the OR MPJE was recently re-formatted by the Board.

Reactions: 1 user