Oregon (OHSU) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone else get an email today? Sounds like they won't start reviewing anything until mid-September 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What did your email say? And do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and stats
They confirmed that they received my application, but said that they are still working on applications from last cycle and won't get to look at this cycle's applications until mid-September. I submitted on July 2nd.
 
Interview #3
Notification date: 09/30
Method of notification: Email
Residency: in state
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.70; overall: 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 22 TS, 22 PAT, 18 Reading, No
Method of interview: Virtual-Kira, WebX
 
Hi friends! would anyone be willing to share their experience with OHSU during the interview? I have one coming up and i'm a bit nervous.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get accepted after Dec 15th?
I think based on last years and a couple friends with interviews at OHSU we may have to wait until the end of January before hearing anything back. I didn’t receive an acceptance Dec. 15th and they’re still doing interviews so I think best thing to do is just relax and sit back
 
Has anyone received an acceptance as an alternate? Wondering if anyone knows how far into the list OHSU might pull students for an acceptance.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad