You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oregon (OHSU) Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I want to know as well.. Is your application status on AADSAS still "Invited for 'interview"?Does anyone know when a 2nd round of acceptance emails will be sent?
I started a FB group for class of 2029. If you’re accepted and would like to join, here is the link: Log into Facebook
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who interviewed post-December heard back yet?
Sweetdentist17
Full Member
Not yet!Has anyone who interviewed post-December heard back yet?
bluefalcon23
New Member
Does anyone know when a 2nd round of acceptance emails will be sent?
Not til after their feb meeting
How did you hear that info? And thanks for infoNot til after their feb meeting
Rhinoceros78
New Member
Not til after their feb meeting you know roughly when in Feb that is? Like early or late?
BonnieBlue
New Member
Had my interview the 27th and they said it was the last wave. Sorry : (Any recent interview invites?
muchstresswow
New Member
I think we will hear about results likely next week?
BonnieBlue
New Member
Possibly, when did you interview?I think we will hear about results likely next week?
muchstresswow
New Member
I interviewed January 16.Possibly, when did you interview?
Anyone heard anything?
muchstresswow
New Member
The wait is agonizing. I don't think anybody has heard back yet. We shall see tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BonnieBlue
New Member
It's Presidents day today so they aren't sending anything out today, keep an eye out for the rest of the week though 👀Anyone heard anything?
muchstresswow
New Member
IS, heard back 2/20. Accepted
Last edited:
toothtyrant
New Member
In-state, rejected without interview.
FutureDenty24
Full Member
OOS, Rejected without interview.
Do you mean you heard back today?IS, heard back 2/21. Accepted.
muchstresswow
New Member
Oops, I meant 2/20. Just fixed. I forgot the day and got too excited. 😭Do you mean you heard back today?
Was it through email?Oops, I meant 2/20. Just fixed. I forgot the day and got too excited. 😭
muchstresswow
New Member
Yes thru email.Was it through email?
Any OOS acceptances?
Not yet. I hope it’s tmw for OOSAny OOS acceptances?
Haha, hope so as wellNot yet. I hope it’s tmw for OOS
Any OOS peeps hear anything today?
I did not get anything yet. Hopefully, we get accepted next week, God-willing. 🙏🏻❤️💯Any OOS peeps hear anything today?
UniqueUser
New Member
OOS. Nothing yet. I'm confused as to why IS and OOS are accepted at different times? Don't think I've seen other schools do this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if some people OOS have been accepted but they haven’t posted about it.OOS. Nothing yet. I'm confused as to why IS and OOS are accepted at different times? Don't think I've seen other schools do this.
UniqueUser
New Member
everyone I know from OOS has not heard back... if anyone has please please reply here to let us know!I wonder if some people OOS have been accepted but they haven’t posted about it.
BonnieBlue
New Member
Yah, OOS and haven't head anything back yet :/
Anything for OOS?
Not yetAnything for OOS?
BonnieBlue
New Member
OOS, waitlisted.
OOS waitlisted
Did any OOS people who interviewed post December get accepted?
UniqueUser
New Member
OOS. waitlisted.
Last edited:
Sweetdentist17
Full Member
OOS, alternate list
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pacificdentist
New Member
OOS accepted off the waitlist 3/26!!
Are you committing to OHSU?OOS accepted off the waitlist 3/26!!
pacificdentist
New Member
I am OHSU is my top choiceAre you committing to OHSU?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K