You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oregon State c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by cait227
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i honestly saw the first part of the email and thought it was a rejection LOL
lunahermosa
Full Member
What email?? I haven’t received anything yeti honestly saw the first part of the email and thought it was a rejection LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was in my spam, so check thereWhat email?? I haven’t received anything yet
Mine was in promotions folder in gmailWhat email?? I haven’t received anything yet
there was an email sent just updating that OOS applicants will have their decisions by the end of next week.What email?? I haven’t received anything yet
maybe check your spam folder?What email?? I haven’t received anything yet
I've honestly got so many rejections that when I open an email I just assume 😅i honestly saw the first part of the email and thought it was a rejection LOL
Yeah, just saw that too. Big oof, but its nice to have that clarification on the waitime tbhOkay OOS peeps next week it is 💀 got the email and my stomach dropped more waiting
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Does anyone know if Oregon averages retakes or recalculates them? I can’t find any information about it!
I think most schools take the averageDoes anyone know if Oregon averages retakes or recalculates them? I can’t find any information about it!
So either today or tomorrow??
I’d assume so. The email said by the end of the week. I guess that could be until Saturday thoughSo either today or tomorrow??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Destiny Dalesandro
Full Member
Ugh isn’t it the end of the week already 😭😭
Decisions have been released! Check your portals 👀
I'm currently crying my eyes out because I just got rejected, too. We will get into a school. We ARE worth it. <3OOS rejection, which I’m not surprised with tbh considering how few seats there are for OOS students.
I was also rejected this year after being waitlisted last year, so that stings, but I’m not all that surprised after their announcement about the increase in applications this year.OOS rejection, which I’m not surprised with tbh considering how few seats there are for OOS students.
Rejected.. :<<
Rejected 🙁
OOS rejection. Makes sense lol
It’ll happen!!! Everyone here is so worth it and all very much qualified, it’s just tough when there are so few seats and so many applicants, but it will happen!!I'm currently crying my eyes out because I just got rejected, too. We will get into a school. We ARE worth it. <3
congratulations! <3OOS ACCEPTANCE!! I can’t believe it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS rejection :-(
They don’t take like any OOS geez 😂
Destiny Dalesandro
Full Member
Rejected
Oh well- for everyone rejected I’m sure you guys will get into other schools!! Clearly they don’t exactly favor OOS. I’m sorry to anyone else who’s been rejected but still plenty of time to get into other schools!
OOS rejection
congratulations! QUOTE]
Thank you so much!! I’m over the moon!
They typically do not rank the waitlist unless there are open spots following decision day. Last year, the waitlist was never ranked and no one was pulled!Alternate! I wonder when they’ll release our ranking out of the 100 applicants?!
OOS Alternate!
OOS alternate!! I am taking this as a positive
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
delilahatx
New Member
Does anyone know how many oos spots there are this cycle? on the website it said they took 49 last year, but it seems like there might be a lot less this year
Does anyone know how many oos spots there are this cycle? on the website it said they took 49 last year, but it seems like there might be a lot less this year
Honestly seems like it. And I feel like there should be a lot more OOS acceptances or alternates here tbh
OOS acceptance!
Here are my stats:
-State: California
-Overall GPA: 3.8
-Last 45 sem: 4.0
-Science GPA: 3.9
-Animal hours: 80 (Rehabilitation center and veterinary clinic)
-Veterinary hours: >1700 from two veterinary clinics
-LORs: ochem professor and two veterinarians
Here are my stats:
-State: California
-Overall GPA: 3.8
-Last 45 sem: 4.0
-Science GPA: 3.9
-Animal hours: 80 (Rehabilitation center and veterinary clinic)
-Veterinary hours: >1700 from two veterinary clinics
-LORs: ochem professor and two veterinarians
lunahermosa
Full Member
OOS Acceptance from CA!