Orgo section

strugglingstudent111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation on how to study orgo for someone who hasn't taken orgo in like 4 years and remembers nothing. Thanks for any pointers!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, do you have any tips for studying orgo after a long time?
I just focus on the memorizing the reactions. I did not feel the least bit ready for the orgo section in all honesty. I was expecting to walk out with a score in the 200s. But ended up with a 310. Mine had basics like "which of the following is a tertiary" or "Which of the following is a characteristic of an SN2". If i can get above a 300 then anyone can in all honestly. I was horrible in orgo and never understood it no matter how many questions I asked

Reactions: 1 user
I just focus on the memorizing the reactions. I did not feel the least bit ready for the orgo section in all honesty. I was expecting to walk out with a score in the 200s. But ended up with a 310. Mine had basics like "which of the following is a tertiary" or "Which of the following is a characteristic of an SN2". If i can get above a 300 then anyone can in all honestly. I was horrible in orgo and never understood it no matter how many questions I asked

Thanks! How long did you spend studying for orgo/the OAT in general?