Osler radiology course

Started by MrStud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrStud

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Osler Radiology course. It is a set of CD's with lectures. I do not know if it is worth the $475. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. BTW, I am a 4th year medical student and will be starting radiology in a few months.
 
MrStud said:
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Osler Radiology course. It is a set of CD's with lectures. I do not know if it is worth the $475. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. BTW, I am a 4th year medical student and will be starting radiology in a few months.

Brant and Helms is coming out next year, I heard, during RSNA. Wait on that instead. I don't think you'll get much out of it.

Check with your medical school, some things like that are often in the library.