Osteopathic Traditional Rotating Internship Invites 2008-2009

Started by TOXOSIS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TOXOSIS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will post a similar thread for the AOA Traditional Rotating Internship interviews... please post your invites

1 so far for me: Coney Island Hospital
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this thread is for traditional intership invites, but just had a question about the DO interships out there. Im currently rotating through Long Beach Medical Center in NY and it seems like a pretty cush intern year. In general are most DO interships like this? If not can you guys name some of the more laid back/friendly intern year locations?
 
I now that not all of them are like that, but I'm really not familiar with all of them and can't tell for sure which ones are more "laid back". I think that smaller places in general tend to be more laid back, but that's just my opinion.