OSU-COM Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denco88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Decided to start this up for anyone who has decided to attend here next year or who is seriously considering it!!

Congrats everyone and I look forward to meeting ya'll!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm almost completely sure that I'll be at at OSU. I feel kind of weird posting in a forum for medical students. I'm still surprised.

Congrats to you two again

Hey guys, I'm a graduate of the 2010 class and our house in Sapulpa is still available. Great house, about 20 minutes SW of OSU. We really enjoyed the house. I did lots of my required rotations in Sapulpa and the other SW Tulsa communities so it was really convenient. Email me [email protected]. The house is vacant so it is available for a showing at anytime. Here's the listing: http://www.mlsfinder.com/ok_nores/kwtulsamidtown/index.cfm?action=listing_detail&property_id=1030930&searchkey=c4dbd633-f426-d6b8-4a67-3b9c6452f4ef&npp=8&sr=1

The house is $119,900. 3br, 2ba, 2 car garage. 6' wood fence, real wood blinds, ceramic tile. Lots of upgrades. It's vacant and can be shown by our realtor at your convenience.

Congrats everyone. OSU is a very good school and prepared me well for residency.

Last edited: