OSU-COM Class of 2015

Started by denco88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

denco88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Decided to start this up for anyone who has decided to attend here next year or who is seriously considering it!!

Congrats everyone and I look forward to meeting ya'll!
 
I'm almost completely sure that I'll be at at OSU. I feel kind of weird posting in a forum for medical students. I'm still surprised.
 
Hey guys, I'm a graduate of the 2010 class and our house in Sapulpa is still available. Great house, about 20 minutes SW of OSU. We really enjoyed the house. I did lots of my required rotations in Sapulpa and the other SW Tulsa communities so it was really convenient. Email me [email protected]. The house is vacant so it is available for a showing at anytime. Here's the listing: http://www.mlsfinder.com/ok_nores/kwtulsamidtown/index.cfm?action=listing_detail&property_id=1030930&searchkey=c4dbd633-f426-d6b8-4a67-3b9c6452f4ef&npp=8&sr=1

The house is $119,900. 3br, 2ba, 2 car garage. 6' wood fence, real wood blinds, ceramic tile. Lots of upgrades. It's vacant and can be shown by our realtor at your convenience.

Congrats everyone. OSU is a very good school and prepared me well for residency.
 
Last edited: