Oct 17, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Decided to start this up for anyone who has decided to attend here next year or who is seriously considering it!!

Congrats everyone and I look forward to meeting ya'll!

Hottpants89

7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm almost completely sure that I'll be at at OSU. I feel kind of weird posting in a forum for medical students. I'm still surprised.

BobBarker

15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hey guys, I'm a graduate of the 2010 class and our house in Sapulpa is still available. Great house, about 20 minutes SW of OSU. We really enjoyed the house. I did lots of my required rotations in Sapulpa and the other SW Tulsa communities so it was really convenient. Email me [email protected]. The house is vacant so it is available for a showing at anytime. Here's the listing: http://www.mlsfinder.com/ok_nores/kwtulsamidtown/index.cfm?action=listing_detail&property_id=1030930&searchkey=c4dbd633-f426-d6b8-4a67-3b9c6452f4ef&npp=8&sr=1

The house is $119,900. 3br, 2ba, 2 car garage. 6' wood fence, real wood blinds, ceramic tile. Lots of upgrades. It's vacant and can be shown by our realtor at your convenience.

Congrats everyone. OSU is a very good school and prepared me well for residency.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads