• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

HLTH1015

Feb 28, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Has anyone experienced a clinic that has OT's work closely with prosthetics in the STL area? I would love to observe some hours in one, but am struggling to find a place! I'm not sure if this is even a thing, but if it is I am very interested! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1 user

resot

7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Rehab Sci Student
I would check out your nearest Shriners location!

If Shriners is too far, I would still give them a call to find out where they send their kiddos with prostheses for therapy. A lot of families come from far to get their services from Shriners, but they themselves also can’t keep driving several hours a week to continue therapy after they receive their prosthesis. They may get re-routed closer to home and just go back to Shriners for follow ups as needed.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.