OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Going to the Skins/Steelers game tonight - fourth row, for freeeee :D

That's freaking awesome!! :)

My FF draft is Monday night.. time to cram some info into my brain before then :D I despise the Yahoo formatting so I like to set a pre-draft ranking, a few years ago it froze and I couldn't draft live - The only reason I got a decent team was because of my rankings.

This is literally such a glorious day... I could probably poop rainbows if I tried I'm so happy. :D :D :D Pats up over TB and finally looking like we may have a prayer for an offense, and the Giants getting bitch-slapped by CAROLINA. I'm cackling with glee.

This is literally such a glorious day... I could probably poop rainbows if I tried I'm so happy. :D :D :D Pats up over TB and finally looking like we may have a prayer for an offense, and the Giants getting bitch-slapped by CAROLINA. I'm cackling with glee.

:thumbup::thumbup:

There are three questions I ask myself every weekend during football season.
1) Did the patriots win?
2) Did the broncos lose (used to be colts, mostly I just care if peyton lost)?
3) Did the giants lose?

2/3 so far :D

:thumbup::thumbup:

There are three questions I ask myself every weekend during football season.
1) Did the patriots win?
2) Did the broncos lose (used to be colts, mostly I just care if peyton lost)?
3) Did the giants lose?

2/3 so far :D

One of my people! It's so good you're here and I'm not alone! :D :laugh: :cool::smuggrin:

Oooo...didn't know we had an NFL thread hidden here...

Go Pack, Go! ;) (today was a mere fluke. a minor setback.)

The Browns won today, so I am heavily celebrating a minor victory :) They kicked butt. Trent who?

The Browns won today, so I am heavily celebrating a minor victory :) They kicked butt. Trent who?
:thumbup: :soexcited:
There's actually another Browns fan here?!?! Great game (well, fist half was much better than the second :rolleyes: ), but it was a WIN! You would've thought we won the super bowl with how excited they all were at the end of the game!

:thumbup: :soexcited:
There's actually another Browns fan here?!?! Great game (well, fist half was much better than the second :rolleyes: ), but it was a WIN! You would've thought we won the super bowl with how excited they all were at the end of the game!

:thumbup: :highfive:
We are definitely few and far between. I think the excitement doubled as shock...the combination of Hoyer starting and Richardson getting traded really made everyone hold their breath for this game.

14-2 ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I predicted the Ravens last year, and this year, I'm feeling the Dolphins.

And yes, I chuckled with mirth as the Panthers made the Giants their dinner.

One of my brother's friends is a Buccaneer fan. Needless to say, he's not very happy right now.

But yeah, I love that there's so much going on this year.

I've been purposefully avoiding this thread.

The upside is that all of the fair-weather fans drawn by the honey of RG3 have blissfully subsided on my FB feed. This is the skins team I know.

Conflagration, I can't see it being Miami. Maybe Peyton Manning will spontaneously combust but at this point it's looking like Denver hardcore.

The upside is that all of the fair-weather fans drawn by the honey of RG3 have blissfully subsided on my FB feed. This is the skins team I know.

Conflagration, I can't see it being Miami. Maybe Peyton Manning will spontaneously combust but at this point it's looking like Denver hardcore.

I agree that Denver is the team to beat. It kills me to say that because Peyton is my nemesis...he doesn't know it, but he should.

I agree that Denver is the team to beat. It kills me to say that because Peyton is my nemesis...he doesn't know it, but he should.

This is going to sound absolutely horrible.

But let's face it; Peyton Manning is running on borrowed time. They were all up in a stir before he went to the Broncos if he'd ever play again. He's almost as bad as Brett Farve and I think he's going to get injured and the rest of the team will sink.

But let's face it; Peyton Manning is running on borrowed time. They were all up in a stir before he went to the Broncos if he'd ever play again. He's almost as bad as Brett Farve and I think he's going to get injured and the rest of the team will sink.

I'm gonna laugh at this post when manning breaks brad's single season to record.. .

I'm gonna laugh at this post when manning breaks brad's single season to record.. .

And if I'm right, then don't whine too loudly because your FF team's hitting the deck. :smuggrin:

Who doesn't love the Tanneh-Cannon?

I have to throw Seattle into the playoff convo as well. Dayum

Eh, I would have agreed before he started in Denver. But now, I see no indication that he's anything but healthy and while any nfl qb has to face the potential for injury, I don't consider it borrowed time in the least. I also don't think he's anywhere near as bad as Brett Favre, physically or mentally...

And yeah Seattle....damn!

Eh, I would have agreed before he started in Denver. But now, I see no indication that he's anything but healthy and while any nfl qb has to face the potential for injury, I don't consider it borrowed time in the least. I also don't think he's anywhere near as bad as Brett Favre, physically or mentally...

And yeah Seattle....damn!

If the game against my Ravens was any indication, I think the Broncos are gonna be the team to beat this year.....:(

Jerry Jones/Jason Garret text messages intercepted. LOL.

JERRY-JONES-JASON-GARRETT-TEXTS.png

My patriots are stressing mr out!

That game was awesome. Stressful for a little bit there but they did it somehow!

Broncos v Seahawks, Seahawks take it.

Prediction since day one, might as well stick with it haha

That was actually my prediction from the beginning too - I'm amazed with myself. Although I think Broncos finally get it. I'd really like to see Carolina go, though, just because.

Sorry Pats fans, you guys have had your chance(s) :p

Can someone please rescue me from my house? My husband is a lifelong Chargers fan, and ooooh man he's so grumpy right now!! I usually enjoy watching football with him, but there's a dark cloud over his head and I don't even wanna be in the same room.

Best part about st louis not being in the playoffs is that I don't get frustrated at any of the games :D

Can someone please rescue me from my house? My husband is a lifelong Chargers fan, and ooooh man he's so grumpy right now!! I usually enjoy watching football with him, but there's a dark cloud over his head and I don't even wanna be in the same room.
remind him badly Eli Manning played this year.

So glad I'm able to watch the Patriots game on TV even though I'm in Canada. :D

EDIT: Never mind. I really didn't need to see that.

Last edited:
Ugh. My heart still hurts. And I don't know who I hate more for the Super Bowl.

The last time my boys were there? Last year bishessss. ;)

Haha I'll be cheering for Peyton now, don't you worry. I was hoping for the other Harbaugh brother this year, but last night smothered that.

Reactions: 1 user