OT: Man this forum has no juice anymore!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steveysmith54

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess it sort of reflects how pharmacy profession has trended.

Members don't see this ad.

There's not much going on. Hours cut, lower pay, jobs lost, more schools opening with lower admission standards.

Reactions: 3 users
There's not much going on. Hours cut, lower pay, jobs lost, more schools opening with lower admission standards.
Not to mention anyone speaking out against the profession has been muted/silenced. I wonder when people will realize that negativity is not counterproductivity?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not to mention anyone speaking out against the profession has been muted/silenced. I wonder when people will realize that negativity is not counterproductivity?
And discourage people from leaving the profession by providing false statements about engineering, CS, and nursing.

Last edited by a moderator:
1592929848452.png

Why yes, with the weather being quite hot now, some juice would be rather refreshing...><

Or are you in need of some spices?
1592930009827.png

1592930050151.png

Reactions: 1 user
Doomed profession needs no discussion.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been working from my home office for almost four months straight and am barely a human being anymore. I have nothing to contribute.

Reactions: 4 users
As I said earlier.

This forum is on its way to becoming sterile like the Pre-Pharmacy forum.

We'll end up seeing the same questions asked over and over again by new members, i.e. "What are my chances of getting into pharmacy school?" "How do I better my application?" "How do I stand out so that I don't have to work retail and move to the middle of nowhere?" etc. Say anything more than a politically correct canned response and you'll have a target on your back.

You can only create so many threads about being angry about people getting haircuts during COVID and how crappy pharmacy is.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been working from my home office for almost four months straight and am barely a human being anymore. I have nothing to contribute.

Same here - I am normally quite outgoing and gregarious... However working from home for 4 months straight has got me all weird and standoffish.. What the hell is happening to me..

You can only create so many threads about being angry about people getting haircuts during COVID and how crappy pharmacy is.

There's just not much to say that hasn't already been said

Reactions: 1 user
I dunno, people could talk about Inovio and Moderna are both garbage

Reddit is also trash too. Full of white virtue signalers

Life just became no fun anymore about 3 months ago..,