You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
OT: Man this forum has no juice anymore!
Started by steveysmith54
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not to mention anyone speaking out against the profession has been muted/silenced. I wonder when people will realize that negativity is not counterproductivity?There's not much going on. Hours cut, lower pay, jobs lost, more schools opening with lower admission standards.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems to be a trend in r/pharmacy as well. Most are prob out protesting, looking for jobs, and/or trying to survive covid.
Not to mention anyone speaking out against the profession has been muted/silenced. I wonder when people will realize that negativity is not counterproductivity?
Really? Profession frickin sucks!!! Lets see if they mute me. 🙂
D
deleted562805
And discourage people from leaving the profession by providing false statements about engineering, CS, and nursing.Not to mention anyone speaking out against the profession has been muted/silenced. I wonder when people will realize that negativity is not counterproductivity?
Last edited by a moderator:
Why yes, with the weather being quite hot now, some juice would be rather refreshing...><
Or are you in need of some spices?
Doomed profession needs no discussion.
This.I've been working from my home office for almost four months straight and am barely a human being anymore. I have nothing to contribute.
As I said earlier.
This forum is on its way to becoming sterile like the Pre-Pharmacy forum.
We'll end up seeing the same questions asked over and over again by new members, i.e. "What are my chances of getting into pharmacy school?" "How do I better my application?" "How do I stand out so that I don't have to work retail and move to the middle of nowhere?" etc. Say anything more than a politically correct canned response and you'll have a target on your back.
I've been working from my home office for almost four months straight and am barely a human being anymore. I have nothing to contribute.
Sounds like the life of most PBM pharmacists
It's because the maudes banned too many good posters.
It sucks, tooreddit has more juice
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can only create so many threads about being angry about people getting haircuts during COVID and how crappy pharmacy is.
I've been working from my home office for almost four months straight and am barely a human being anymore. I have nothing to contribute.
Same here - I am normally quite outgoing and gregarious... However working from home for 4 months straight has got me all weird and standoffish.. What the hell is happening to me..
You can only create so many threads about being angry about people getting haircuts during COVID and how crappy pharmacy is.
There's just not much to say that hasn't already been said
Life just became no fun anymore about 3 months ago..,
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K