OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't recognize anything special except for what looks like bacon and potato wedges :laugh:


Its something a korean friend introduced me to. Koreans don't use sauce for their pizzas... and if they do, very little sauce. It was similar to a lot of pizzas I had in Italy.

I consider it special since most pizzas here in the states are over-sauced (even from so called "Italian" restaurants) and the flavors are drowned out by the the acidity of the sauces and addition of too much sugar to balance out that acidity.

Homemade is always the way to go to bring out the proper balance of flavors and satisfy personal preferences 😀
 
Its something a korean friend introduced me to. Koreans don't use sauce for their pizzas... and if they do, very little sauce. It was similar to a lot of pizzas I had in Italy.

I consider it special since most pizzas here in the states are over-sauced (even from so called "Italian" restaurants) and the flavors are drowned out by the the acidity of the sauces and addition of too much sugar to balance out that acidity.

Homemade is always the way to go to bring out the proper balance of flavors and satisfy personal preferences 😀

Sounds okay I suppose.

Oh and cheb, I just saw the picture of the pizza you showed us on FB :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


I posted it here to brag what fun adventurous lives pharm students lead 🙄, and on FB to make the rest of my classmates feel bad for studying away and ditching us.

As for FB, I'd really like to add some of you to at least have an idea what you look like. If someone wants to add me besides Bob, pm me and I'll send you my name. Kmoogs doesn't know it yet, but he might get to meet me in person. :meanie: :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
suuuure it did. i love picking on you, you always explain yourself 😛

(am i causing you to lose face?) tehehehe

:laugh: I just didn't want people who don't know what's going on to form weird opinions about me.

At least I don't pick on you for being a freshman :meanie: 😆
 
I'd guess somewhere South. Just a feeling though. Maybe North too like NJ.
I'm guessing the South too and my reasoning being that NASCAR is predominantly the #1 sport in the south on top of the fact NASCAR has headquarters in Daytona Beach, Florida, although it also maintains offices in four North Carolina cities: Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord, and Conover.[4] Regional offices are also located in Bentonville, Arkansas, Additionally, owing to its southern roots, all but a handful of NASCAR teams are still based in North Carolina, especially near Charlotte.

Phat also buys a lot of diecast cars so I found one of the number one sellers which happens to be in GA... http://www.diecastdepotshop.com/

This popular diecast store is from VA... http://www.diecastdepotshop.com/


Also YAHOO ANSWERS answerers said NASCAR is most popular in :
Carolinas, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Penna, Indiana, Illinois, W. Va., Kentucky, TX, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Florida. I highly doubt he lives in Ohio, Pen, Indiana, Illinois, W VA, and TX....


So I've pinpointed Phat's location to either of these locations:
otdu6u.png
 
I'm guessing the South too and my reasoning being that NASCAR is predominantly the #1 sport in the south on top of the fact NASCAR has headquarters in Daytona Beach, Florida, although it also maintains offices in four North Carolina cities: Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord, and Conover.[4] Regional offices are also located in Bentonville, Arkansas, Additionally, owing to its southern roots, all but a handful of NASCAR teams are still based in North Carolina, especially near Charlotte.

Phat also buys a lot of diecast cars so I found one of the number one sellers which happens to be in GA... http://www.diecastdepotshop.com/

This popular diecast store is from VA... http://www.diecastdepotshop.com/


Also YAHOO ANSWERS answerers said NASCAR is most popular in :
Carolinas, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Penna, Indiana, Illinois, W. Va., Kentucky, TX, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Florida. I highly doubt he lives in Ohio, Pen, Indiana, Illinois, W VA, and TX....


So I've pinpointed Phat's location to either of these locations:
otdu6u.png

lmao bravo with your research.

NASCAR is typically the #2 sport across the nation (especially in viewship) but your info is generally correct.

maybe I'll reward you with my true location.

muhahahahaha
 
I know you would never get anyone drunk CrazyB I was just joking 🙂

That super Mario thing was funny... but sad at the end. LOL
 
lmao bravo with your research.

NASCAR is typically the #2 sport across the nation (especially in viewship) but your info is generally correct.

maybe I'll reward you with my true location.

muhahahahaha

Hmm... he knew about the private school in Denver that was a fairly new pharmacy school. And referred to it as the school "over there." My guess would be that he lives somewhere around Colorado.

PS. holy run on sentence.
:laugh:

I know one girl in undergrad who was cheerleader for 2-3 years. She still managed to take enough classes early on to get accepted to pharmacy school last year. She's going to a private school in denver.
That must be Regis. I've gotten the impression from some people over there that they have... eclectic students there
 
Hmm... he knew about the private school in Denver that was a fairly new pharmacy school. And referred to it as the school "over there." My guess would be that he lives somewhere around Colorado.
Everyone knows about Regis. Phat isn't religious, he'd never go to Regis.... and "over there" meaning on the otherside of the nation 😉


context clues stalkerbob... context clues.
 
Everyone knows about Regis. Phat isn't religious, he'd never go to Regis.... and "over there" meaning on the otherside of the nation 😉


context clues stalkerbob... context clues.

True, I avoided many schools because of their religious connotations. I'm not an athiest by any means, I just don't like the vibe they give off.

This is turning into a Sherlock Holmes like event
 
I know you would never get anyone drunk CrazyB I was just joking 🙂

That super Mario thing was funny... but sad at the end. LOL

I remember one time during spring break when this pretty girl from school tried to get me drunk :laugh:

Well, not like wasted, but she mixed some drinks for me and those drinks tasted really good. But she told me that it's the type of stuff that girls usually drink, but I still liked it 🙂 I liked her too :laugh:
 
I know that. It was just a suggestion. Geez nicole. :laugh:
hahahaha don't you call me by my first name... you're giving anon readers too much info about me 😛

(not like it's not all out there anyways for them to read !)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted it here to brag what fun adventurous lives pharm students lead 🙄, and on FB to make the rest of my classmates feel bad for studying away and ditching us.

As for FB, I'd really like to add some of you to at least have an idea what you look like. If someone wants to add me besides Bob, pm me and I'll send you my name. Kmoogs doesn't know it yet, but he might get to meet me in person. :meanie: :laugh:

I'm a member of the sexy pharmacy group you told me about... I joined it on facebook. Not sure if you would be able to guess which one I am because there's A LOT of people in the group. I know I have no clue who anyone else is. Actually I lied... I think SHC is a member of the group too but I'm not positive.