Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What would you think is?Saw the new Stringray for the first time just this week. It looked real nice in real life, and much better than the C6 in my opinion. Most bang for bucks? I'm not so sure...
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What would you think is?Saw the new Stringray for the first time just this week. It looked real nice in real life, and much better than the C6 in my opinion. Most bang for bucks? I'm not so sure...
What would you think is?
That is nice for sure. But $100,000 dollars gets you 545 HP. Stingray delivers 625!Nissan GTR. Sure, it costs a bit more than the Corvette, but hotdam, that thing's fast! lol It's supercar territory in my opinion...
That is nice for sure. But $100,000 dollars gets you 545 HP. Stingray delivers 625!
That's true.The Stingray has several different models - the 625 HP model is the Z06 and is probably priced around the same as the GTR. It has more HP, but there's much more to a car than HP.
That's true.
Since we are talking nissian what do you think of the skyline?
I was about to try to change it and remembered...This thread title should probably change to "fast and the furious: Pharmacy edition." Where is @owlegrad at?
Ahhh man. Why did you lose your wizard powers? Because you are emeritus now?I was about to try to change it and remembered...
No more powers. 🙁
Ahhh man. Why did you lose your wizard powers? Because you are emeritus now?
Well damn! At least you had good intentions!Haha yep. Once you hand in your badge and your gun, they remove those privileges. 😉
?Btw, are you changing direction or simply switching gears?
OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious
You said Trixies aren't on my radar these days, so it makes me wonder if Chads are (changing direction) or you're simply taking a break for the moment (switching gears). 😀
She's got a ball and chain! No more eye candy!
She's got a ball and chain! No more eye candy!
My ball and chain permits me to look as much as I want. My ball and chain also happens to be the best (and hottest) thing to ever come into my life so the desire to look elsewhere is meh. Although, when you live in our neighborhood, there is no short supply of trixies to ogle if you're so inclined.Ouch! That bad huh? Didn't know ball and chain come with complimentary bridle and blinders. 😉
My ball and chain permits me to look as much as I want. My ball and chain also happens to be the best (and hottest) thing to ever come into my life so the desire to look elsewhere is meh. Although, when you live in our neighborhood, there is no short supply of trixies to ogle if you're so inclined.
I was kinda pissed when a trixie bar took over the best Italian place in the neighborhood. And can you believe said trixie bar served Goose Island beer in a CAN???? wtf
Just got my law book in. Not looking forward to the MPJE. And then another MPJE.
Did you take two back to back? I feel pretty confident about my home state exam, but the other one... Eh.
Hmm. I hadn't thought about doing it in that order. Guess I'm afraid my school will somehow screw up sending my hours and stuff to the outside state, leaving me in limbo.No, I spaced them. I took the one for my residency state in August, and the one for my primary state in feb or so.
Hmm. I hadn't thought about doing it in that order. Guess I'm afraid my school will somehow screw up sending my hours and stuff to the outside state, leaving me in limbo.
DONE!
Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this free time? I'm gonna be able to do so many activities!
Actually I am showing next weekend! My first show! :-XGo give your gf's horse a bath!
Did you guys go to
Rolex?
FYI I got 2nd. LolGo give your gf's horse a bath!
Did you guys go to
Rolex?
The wait sucks. We graduate Friday.I'm jealous. Pretty much every pharmacy school in Texas graduated this last week.
Except for mine. We have to wait 2 weeks due to a shift in the academic calendar (for no good reason, IMO). Basically, I could probably have been licensed and working some prn shifts before our big move. But academic priorities trump real world needs.
The wait sucks. We graduate Friday.
I just want to schedule my exams :-/
Eh, I don't feel ready at all. I've studied but haven't made it through the whole RxPrep yet.Yeah. I'm hoping being behind everyone by two weeks will make our paperwork breeze through the state board office. Texas has like four people processing everything.
I was nervous about the NAPLEX and MPJE. Then I felt confident. Now I've got the jitters again. 😉
Minimum competency. Minimum competency.Eh, I don't feel ready at all. I've studied but haven't made it through the whole RxPrep yet.
My brain is going to explode.
The MPJE was awful. Worst test I've ever taken.
I'm hoping Oregon's is easier than the Texas exam. I heard it was easier to prepare for. But seriously, two study prep books and an 8 hour review session (watched twice), and I was still caught flat-footed on so many questions.Yup.
I've taken 4, CA was the easiest
The MPJE was awful. Worst test I've ever taken.

Just got my law book in. Not looking forward to the MPJE. And then another MPJE.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.