OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw the new Stringray for the first time just this week. It looked real nice in real life, and much better than the C6 in my opinion. Most bang for bucks? I'm not so sure...
What would you think is?

Members don't see this ad.

Nissan GTR. Sure, it costs a bit more than the Corvette, but hotdam, that thing's fast! lol It's supercar territory in my opinion...
That is nice for sure. But $100,000 dollars gets you 545 HP. Stingray delivers 625!

Members don't see this ad :)
That is nice for sure. But $100,000 dollars gets you 545 HP. Stingray delivers 625!

The Stingray has several different models - the 625 HP model is the Z06 and is probably priced around the same as the GTR. It has more HP, but there's much more to a car than HP.

The Stingray has several different models - the 625 HP model is the Z06 and is probably priced around the same as the GTR. It has more HP, but there's much more to a car than HP.
That's true.

Since we are talking nissian what do you think of the skyline?

That's true.

Since we are talking nissian what do you think of the skyline?

They're fun to drive, highly modifiable and relatively affordable (especially used), but if you can't go big and get something like the GTR (basically an uber skyline) or the Z06, then I'd just go for a used Supra and mod the heck out of it... It'd be super fast and a lot of fun to drive on the track without breaking the bank.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like we are pulling the trigger on the Subarubarubaru.

I miss my Goat already. :(

But, I guess paying a lot less for fuel and having multiples more hauling capacity is nice as well.

This thread title should probably change to "fast and the furious: Pharmacy edition." Where is @owlegrad at?

Members don't see this ad :)

You said Trixies aren't on my radar these days, so it makes me wonder if Chads are (changing direction) or you're simply taking a break for the moment (switching gears). :D

You said Trixies aren't on my radar these days, so it makes me wonder if Chads are (changing direction) or you're simply taking a break for the moment (switching gears). :D

She's got a ball and chain! No more eye candy!

She's got a ball and chain! No more eye candy!

Ouch! That bad huh? Didn't know ball and chain come with complimentary bridle and blinders. ;)
My ball and chain permits me to look as much as I want. My ball and chain also happens to be the best (and hottest) thing to ever come into my life so the desire to look elsewhere is meh. Although, when you live in our neighborhood, there is no short supply of trixies to ogle if you're so inclined.

I was kinda pissed when a trixie bar took over the best Italian place in the neighborhood. And can you believe said trixie bar served Goose Island beer in a CAN???? wtf

My ball and chain permits me to look as much as I want. My ball and chain also happens to be the best (and hottest) thing to ever come into my life so the desire to look elsewhere is meh. Although, when you live in our neighborhood, there is no short supply of trixies to ogle if you're so inclined.

I was kinda pissed when a trixie bar took over the best Italian place in the neighborhood. And can you believe said trixie bar served Goose Island beer in a CAN???? wtf

Lucky you! Congrats.

One exam left until the end of first year.

Reactions: 1 users
Did you take two back to back? I feel pretty confident about my home state exam, but the other one... Eh.

No, I spaced them. I took the one for my residency state in August, and the one for my primary state in feb or so.

No, I spaced them. I took the one for my residency state in August, and the one for my primary state in feb or so.
Hmm. I hadn't thought about doing it in that order. Guess I'm afraid my school will somehow screw up sending my hours and stuff to the outside state, leaving me in limbo.

Hmm. I hadn't thought about doing it in that order. Guess I'm afraid my school will somehow screw up sending my hours and stuff to the outside state, leaving me in limbo.

Unless you're going to a VA - that's the license you'll need to work under.

Well. Time for bed after cramming for that exam. 6:15 will come much too fast.

DONE!

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this free time? I'm gonna be able to do so many activities!

DONE!

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this free time? I'm gonna be able to do so many activities!

Go give your gf's horse a bath!

Did you guys go to
Rolex?

Go give your gf's horse a bath!

Did you guys go to
Rolex?
Actually I am showing next weekend! My first show! :-X

No I wanted to go but we had a final last Wednesday, then one Saturday, then one Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday.

I am open to other suggestions. I do have an internship but I'm talking about fun stuff to do. Might go to NC in June.

I'm spacing them too- residency (and primary state) in June then my home state sometime within the year, since I have to come back here.

I'm jealous. Pretty much every pharmacy school in Texas graduated this last week.

Except for mine. We have to wait 2 weeks due to a shift in the academic calendar (for no good reason, IMO). Basically, I could probably have been licensed and working some prn shifts before our big move. But academic priorities trump real world needs.

After loans are paid of (if I play my cards right it shouldn't be very high) my first car purchase as a pharmacist will be a GTR. A used one most likely so it shouldn't be stupid expensive by then.

I'm jealous. Pretty much every pharmacy school in Texas graduated this last week.

Except for mine. We have to wait 2 weeks due to a shift in the academic calendar (for no good reason, IMO). Basically, I could probably have been licensed and working some prn shifts before our big move. But academic priorities trump real world needs.
The wait sucks. We graduate Friday.

I just want to schedule my exams :-/

The wait sucks. We graduate Friday.

I just want to schedule my exams :-/

Yeah. I'm hoping being behind everyone by two weeks will make our paperwork breeze through the state board office. Texas has like four people processing everything.

I was nervous about the NAPLEX and MPJE. Then I felt confident. Now I've got the jitters again. ;)

Yeah. I'm hoping being behind everyone by two weeks will make our paperwork breeze through the state board office. Texas has like four people processing everything.

I was nervous about the NAPLEX and MPJE. Then I felt confident. Now I've got the jitters again. ;)
Eh, I don't feel ready at all. I've studied but haven't made it through the whole RxPrep yet.

Yup.
I've taken 4, CA was the easiest
I'm hoping Oregon's is easier than the Texas exam. I heard it was easier to prepare for. But seriously, two study prep books and an 8 hour review session (watched twice), and I was still caught flat-footed on so many questions.

I thought Naplex was cake.

The mpje is an entire test from one class! One boring class!