General Admissions & OTCAS OT school interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missalyss55

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a couple interviews coming up and I was wondering if anyone who has already had interviews could post what some of the questions they were asked were?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I have a couple interviews coming up and I was wondering if anyone who has already had interviews could post what some of the questions they were asked were?
Some of the questions I recall from my interviews were as follows:
Why did you choose OT and what do you think you have to offer/can bring to the field?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What are some of your hobbies and interests?
How do you handle stress? *Followed up with, this is a rigorous program, what past experiences do you have that you think may prepare you to take on a program of this nature?
Why are you interested in our program? *Do your research and find something you like about or that sets this program apart from the others and mention it
Some schools start the interview off asking you to tell them a little about yourself and they usually end by asking if you have any questions.
These are the ones I could think of off hand, just be confident in yourself and why you have chosen OT and you will be awesome!
Best of luck!!

Reactions: 2 users