General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS, Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sawyer95

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I have already been accepted into a program, do I need to complete the Academic Update in OTCAS? I haven't been instructed to, but I know that now is the time.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If I have already been accepted into a program, do I need to complete the Academic Update in OTCAS? I haven't been instructed to, but I know that now is the time.

Thanks!
Yes! Especially if you had coursework in progress and your acceptance was contingent upon completion of a pre-req. You can call the school to double check if it is necessary, but my program wants us to update it for grades that were in progress for the fall semester (if you applied earlier) and for courses that we will be taking in the spring.

Yes! Especially if you had coursework in progress and your acceptance was contingent upon completion of a pre-req. You can call the school to double check if it is necessary, but my program wants us to update it for grades that were in progress for the fall semester (if you applied earlier) and for courses that we will be taking in the spring.
Ok, cool. Do I have to send my transcripts to OTCAS again? I don't have any contingency requirements apart from actually obtaining a Bachelor's, but I will go ahead and ger 'er done. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, cool. Do I have to send my transcripts to OTCAS again? I don't have any contingency requirements apart from actually obtaining a Bachelor's, but I will go ahead and ger 'er done. Thank you!
You only need to do it if you had classes in-progress at the time you applied. I'm assuming you do since you haven't graduated yet