General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS Observation Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustABarista

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering how/if other applicants were planning to provide documentation for their observation hours. From what I have read, it seems like in previous years there was a place to input the name of the OTs you shadowed and their contact information. This year it seems like there isn't a place to fill in information about the OTs shadowed and their contact information. I just don't want to run into an issue where schools can't verify my observation hours. Does anyone have any suggestions or is this not worth worrying about? Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

What I did was I found a random OT observation sheet on google and used that. I had OT fill that out and I uploaded it into my documents part for my hours.

I made a simple spread sheet with columns: facility, hours, therapist. I then had the therapist sign the paper. You can have them sign it upon completion or each time you go. If you don't want to make one I am sure you could find a template on google and use that. Best of luck!