OTD21

2+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hi. So I'm freaking out a little bit. I recently logged into OTCAS and saw that two of my schools didn't have checkmarks next to them. When I searched further, I saw that my statistics course was missing from them. Has this happened to anyone? Should I call them? I really don't know what to do.

nOTeworthy

2+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2016
Status
  1. Occupational Therapy Student
When all else fails, call. You'll get a definitive answer from OTCAS instead of a speculative one here.

proapplicant

2+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2016
this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.

About the Ads

OTD21

2+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.
Everything is submitted and was verified today :) hoping if anything does happen in the future that the schools will be okay with it likes yours was. Thank you!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads