General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS prereq disappeared

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTD21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. So I'm freaking out a little bit. I recently logged into OTCAS and saw that two of my schools didn't have checkmarks next to them. When I searched further, I saw that my statistics course was missing from them. Has this happened to anyone? Should I call them? I really don't know what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

When all else fails, call. You'll get a definitive answer from OTCAS instead of a speculative one here.

this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.

Members don't see this ad :)
When all else fails, call. You'll get a definitive answer from OTCAS instead of a speculative one here.
I called after posting this and they were really helpful about it and apologized for their mistake. :)

Reactions: 1 user
this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.
Everything is submitted and was verified today :) hoping if anything does happen in the future that the schools will be okay with it likes yours was. Thank you!