General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS prereq disappeared

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTD21

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. So I'm freaking out a little bit. I recently logged into OTCAS and saw that two of my schools didn't have checkmarks next to them. When I searched further, I saw that my statistics course was missing from them. Has this happened to anyone? Should I call them? I really don't know what to do.
 
When all else fails, call. You'll get a definitive answer from OTCAS instead of a speculative one here.
 
this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this happened to me. i guess they forgot to include the course when they were transferring them over, idk? anyway, I only discovered this after I was accepted into my program- the school called me. I ended up having to directly send them my official transcript from where I took the course. I know we all panic and want everything to be perfect with our apps but schools are pretty cool about helping you out if something doesn't go right.

edit: just realized from above maybe you haven't sent out your apps- i agree with what they said, you should call. but still remain calm bc this did happen to me too.
Everything is submitted and was verified today 🙂 hoping if anything does happen in the future that the schools will be okay with it likes yours was. Thank you!