Jun 27, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
Just submitted OTCAS last night! Exciting stuff. Let's keep an eye on the turnaround rate. Good luck to everyone. :)

Jun 10, 2019
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I submitted my first app last Thursday and it was verified in less than 12 hours, so if any of you have even only 1 app ready, I would strongly suggest submitting it now!

OP
N
Jun 27, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I submitted my first app last Thursday and it was verified in less than 12 hours, so if any of you have even only 1 app ready, I would strongly suggest submitting it now!
I submitted 10 schools the 11th. All of them got verified early hours today. I think having sent my transcripts some time ago helped a lot. :)
What school did you apply to?

Jun 10, 2019
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
My first submission was to Clarkson University in NY because it didn't have any secondary questions, so I got that one done relatively quickly. Once Clarkson got verified, I then submitted to NYIT, D'Youville College, Johnson and Wales, and Pace University, which all got verified within a few hours of submission. I'm about to submit to Tufts and MGH IHP; just finishing up on some of the application materials, so hopefully they also have a quick turnaround time.

Reactions: MPHGOALSSSS