mcatcar

2+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hey guys! I just submitted everything last night and was curious as to how long it's been taking for verification.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: ambrosa1
May 18, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
It depends on how busy they are. It could take up to four weeks, but mine was verified in less than a day. It probably won't be too long!

May 4, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hey, have you heard anything back from OTCAS yet? They received mine 7 days ago but it is still in the verification process. I know it can take up to 4 weeks but I just want it to be done already!

About the Ads

ayanan

2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I'm rather new to OTCAS. Is this concerning the transcript verification? I was also wondering the same thing since they received my transcripts yesterday.

May 4, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
Update: OTCAS received my transcripts about 8 days ago and they were verified today! So it took a little over a week :) Again, this fluctuates but if you submitted recently it should not take too long

Oct 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I used the professional transcript entry and that took 7 days. After that, my application was verified the next day. So about a week for everything.

May 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
Update: OTCAS received my transcripts about 8 days ago and they were verified today! So it took a little over a week :) Again, this fluctuates but if you submitted recently it should not take too long
So just to be clear, did you application status just say received under transcripts on OTCAS until you sent an app..then they changed to verifying/verified? I sent my transcripts weeks ago but just submitted an application and an anxious about the length of time to get verified

MadMenOT

2+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I was verified on OTCAS just now (Oct 23rd), and submitted 7-8 business days ago (Oct 11th). I sent transcripts a couple months ago, but hopefully those who submitted applications around when I did will hear back soon!

About the Ads