General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS Verification

Started by Smithfamm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smithfamm

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster, and was wondering if anyone has just recently submitted their OTCAS application and how long it took before your status changed to verified? Thank You!
 
Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster, and was wondering if anyone has just recently submitted their OTCAS application and how long it took before your status changed to verified? Thank You!
My verification took 1 day, but I had everything in and ready to go. I just needed to finish my personal statement. If you have everything ready, it seems it won't take long at all!
 
My verification took 1 day, but I had everything in and ready to go. I just needed to finish my personal statement. If you have everything ready, it seems it won't take long at all!

I had everything ready and I entered in my transcripts manually. I submitted yesterday around 3ish. I am not sure why I keep checking OTCAS every five minutes. Thanks for your reply!