General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smithfamm

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster, and was wondering if anyone has just recently submitted their OTCAS application and how long it took before your status changed to verified? Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster, and was wondering if anyone has just recently submitted their OTCAS application and how long it took before your status changed to verified? Thank You!
My verification took 1 day, but I had everything in and ready to go. I just needed to finish my personal statement. If you have everything ready, it seems it won't take long at all!

My verification took 1 day, but I had everything in and ready to go. I just needed to finish my personal statement. If you have everything ready, it seems it won't take long at all!

I had everything ready and I entered in my transcripts manually. I submitted yesterday around 3ish. I am not sure why I keep checking OTCAS every five minutes. Thanks for your reply!

I had everything ready and I entered in my transcripts manually. I submitted yesterday around 3ish. I am not sure why I keep checking OTCAS every five minutes. Thanks for your reply!

I did the same! It’s like watching water boil lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile