Program-Specific Info / Q's OTD 2022 admissions OSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alblough

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview for osu yet? Supposed to email mid-late November for Dec 11 interview or email in December for January 15 interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email saying I wasn’t invited for the first round of interviews but may be considered for the January one!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten an interview for osu yet? Supposed to email mid-late November for Dec 11 interview or email in December for January 15 interview.
They told me I didn’t get a first round interview but that they were considering me for the second round

i also got an email saying i was denied first round interview but may be considered for 2nd round!

They told me I didn’t get a first round interview but that they were considering me for the second round
any update on people hearing about second round interviews? its literally in 8 days

any update on people hearing about second round interviews? its literally in 8 days
Nope! Kinda assuming I didn’t get one but I accepted a position in another program anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️